• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

gut feeling

dont think he is injured

it seems like you werent even talking to me in the first place...so i'll bow out nicely. tip me hat so to speak

the last paragraph clearly doesnt even relate to me then as i haven't said its the likely explanation...just reasons why i have this gut feeeeeeeeellling

edit:- maybe its a thing that you think my focus is to argue my way needlessly through a point even if i know i am wrong? dude it really isnt so if one thing happened to contradict the theory i would pretty much say so and raise my hands on the matter. i always do ...so its not like one of those things where...if one thing happens then i'll be like 2i was right" and then cover myself in case something else happens and then say "i was still right...HA!!":lol: ;)

i really dont know why i found that funny

Rather obviously I was talking to you and others, some of the points I made were in response to what you had said, but not all of them.

The last paragraph was aimed at you (and others), one of your posts from the previous page:

this kid isnt injured, i just think he's got a settling issue and a mental thing he needs to get in check before he can contribute

wouldnt surprise me if he keeps on injuring himself all the way through to the summer

edit;- can anyone explain if he has ever been this injury prone before? he's had like multiple injuries with us

Your meaning with posts like this might be that it's an unlikely, but possible scenario. But that's not really how you're wording it...

Tottenham are hoping to beat north London rivals Arsenal to the signing of Mario Balotelli, 23, by offering misfiring striker Erik Lamela, 21, as part of a £40m deal.

Full story: Daily Express

](*,) Not sure you can get a shot on target from the treatment room!

Seriously, do these guys get paid to write this stuff?

Hopefully he gets himself fit in time to play a part against Benfica, nothing like the incentive of prospective silverware to motivate players.

Will we reach the point where we have more pages in this thread than minutes he's played on the pitch ?

That ell learn ya.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

That will teach you ;)

Sorry, for being pedantic, but why do people insist on using the phrase 'that will learn you'? That sentence is clumsy. You are taught a subject, so you are taught the lesson.

Its how the locals all talk around these parts.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

I don't know what to make of this whole saga. I just hope LVG (if coming) sorts him out. Otherwise its ben a total shambles from the get go.

the tweet is a good sign......a positive one cheering on the team.

could very well be back in contention very soon

the tweet is a good sign......a positive one cheering on the team.

could very well be back in contention very soon

It's a shame that any game he goes in to from here on in is pretty crucial, no more EL group stages for him to feel his way back in to fitness and the team so it'll take a lot of character for him to fight his way back in to the team. Of course I'm desperate for him to do it but I'm not sure if it's a realistic hope as his general demeanor from previous games doesn't inspire me with confidence that he has the arrogance/cojones to come in and really make a difference.

That said early Bale also had quite a nervous uneasy approach, maybe he'll work it out of his system. Perhaps he'll get more of a chance to flourish under Sherwood as opposed to playing under AVB...

I don't know what to make of this whole saga. I just hope LVG (if coming) sorts him out. Otherwise its ben a total shambles from the get go.

Yeah Van Gaal is really the hand round the shoulder type he needs ;)
More likely to showhim his balls like he did to Luca Toni

What are our doctors and physios doing exactly? Is it too much to expect them to nurture and monitor players through their recoveries without something avoidable like this?

This is incompetence - pure and simple - on an asset worth 30 million. I wonder how many other industries would accept such a situation without any form of accountability?

I've been saying this for ages. Time for a whole new medical staff imo

Incompetence? The doctors and physios that managed to nurture king through many seasons with a knee injury that could easily have ended his career?

You win some you lose some. The human body is far more complicated than you seem to think, to go through rehab you have to push and strengthen your muscles. There's bound to be some errors from time to time.

How do we really know they did the best for King? Maybe others could have got more from him - who knows?

Back