• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I dont have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account etc and never will

Yeah I asked because I'm considering doing a profile on there. Do people actually get head hunted as a result of businesses viewing profiles on there?

Thats pretty much all it is! You can add all your colleagues and former colleagues etc. but you'll never speak to them on there.. and then about 2 or 3 times a week you get invites from Recruitment Consultants.. I just ignore them but if you ever need to change job at some point it's really useful for that kinda stuff.

yeah, you end up with ridiculous amounts of recruitment agencies desperate to get you on board. got a few actual work contacts on it too though.

Back