• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I dont have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account etc and never will

Person 1: upset :(
Person 2: what's wrong? xx
Person 1: dont want to talk about it

Or alternatively

Person 1: I'll inbox you

No, put it publicly so we can all judge you

Perfect example of "Facebook fishing".

Another drawback is the baiting that goes on before/after football. I've hidden just about all of my gooner mates' statuses :lol:

I fcuking hate that from women. You can almost guarantee that responses have the word "Hun" in them. "Ahhhhhhh wats up hun".

FCUK OFF!

Usually followed by ''PM me babe''

If you need to speak about something important with someone why not try starting with a f**king PM instead a public timeline grrrr

Usually followed by ''PM me babe''

If you need to speak about something important with someone why not try starting with a f**king PM instead a public timeline grrrr

haha but then I will post a really Thomas Hitzlesperger comment on my mates FB so that everyone can see as I think its funny, when I can easily just send it to his PM. Am I a hypocrite? :)

GGG How's the Dating game going? Been a long time since the last update.. you all settled down now?... Have you updated your profile to ''In a relationship with....''

GGG How's the Dating game going? Been a long time since the last update.. you all settled down now?... Have you updated your profile to ''In a relationship with....''

ha yep I have done that. Met a lady, and not through Tinder or POF (not been on there for months) knew her through people and just messaged her on FB and she actually asked me out in the end. Settling down I should say, miss the singleness but its nice to have someone to see at the weekend and do stuff with. Pretty gay and all that but im 31 in 3 weeks so am no spring chicken!

Does anyone here use Linkedin? Now thats a useful site. So many contacts and helps build networks. Get invited to lots of conferences just through that site. It took me a very long time to realise how useful it is and could be but its pretty damn great.

Does anyone here use Linkedin? Now thats a useful site. So many contacts and helps build networks. Get invited to lots of conferences just through that site. It took me a very long time to realise how useful it is and could be but its pretty damn great.

Yeah I asked because I'm considering doing a profile on there. Do people actually get head hunted as a result of businesses viewing profiles on there?

Yeah I asked because I'm considering doing a profile on there. Do people actually get head hunted as a result of businesses viewing profiles on there?

I dont like to use the term head hunted, but this job I got which I start in a few weeks is as a result of them viewing me on Linkedin... which is also advantageous for them as it reduces recruitment costs etc in particular it eliminates the recruitment agency fees etc and actually some of that had passed on to me. Its also good to keep in touch with business acquaintances etc as business really is a small world.

Back