• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

I LOVE Hugo, he's the best keeper we've had in my 31 years on the planet, and I think he's one of 2 World Class players we have in the side. But when was the last time he saved a penalty? I can't remember him saving one at Spurs. Am I wrong?

I LOVE Hugo, he's the best keeper we've had in my 31 years on the planet, and I think he's one of 2 World Class players we have in the side. But when was the last time he saved a penalty? I can't remember him saving one at Spurs. Am I wrong?

Last one was against Aguero at the Etihad, we still lost 4-1 though.

He's no Gomes when it comes to penalties that's for sure, always thought we had half a chance with him there for them...

I take it he is staying with us now? I mean, wasn't it last summer where we were bricking ourselves that he was leaving! It's so quiet about him now which is very refreshing!

Think he is quite settled with us, and he gets CL next year. There was an article at end of season where he was quoted as saying he always knew he was going to play in CL for Tottenham.

People talk about Levy selling our best players, but even when he does (when they force it), players like Modric, Bale (and if Hugo ever leaves) are spending 4+ years with us now, far cry from the Klinsmann era 1 year cameos

I think it will come up if De Gea moves to Madrid

It probably will but only half heartedly. Lloris was, IMO, beginning to become frustrated last summer at the lack of Champions League football. Would be very strange if this summer he was to move to United.

Next summer is more likely if we don't make CL and United do but hopefully United will have filled that spot by then.

<puts on hard hat>

he's a very good keeper, but I don't think him moving would hurt us anywhere near as much as losing Bale or Modric did

£35m is not bad for a goalkeeper in all honesty. I wouldn't wanna lose him but i think Butland would be a great replacement.

£35m is not bad for a goalkeeper in all honesty. I wouldn't wanna lose him but i think Butland would be a great replacement.

I don't want to lose him. But also I'd be worried about the message it might send to players like Eriksen, Jan, Lamela etc. Hugo said Earlier he was happy to stay having been assured of our recruitment ambitions for this window so hopefully nothing will happen to change that view. In fairness there does not seem to be much foundation behind the story as yet so hopefully much ado about nothing.

Should Les Bleus emerge victorious, Hugo will become the first ever individual to both play in and win a major international tournament final while on our books. The great Jimmy Greaves was, of course, part of England's 1966 FIFA World Cup-winning squad but did not feature in the Final, while Christian Ziege came on as a substitute for Germany in the 2002 World Cup Final – only to end up on the losing side, with Brazil claiming the trophy.

Whaaaat?! Insane statistic. There must be a boatload of world cup/euro winners out there, and we've only got two?! brick. Not such a big club afterall, eh? (takes cover and waits for the reprimands to rain in)

Back