• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone scored!

=D> Im so happy for him. Was immense during the game, hopefully this will spur him. Definitely has a chance to make that plan to Brazil if he keeps playing like this.

huddlefro.jpg

Was absolutely over the moon to see he had scored, fair play to him, great cause and a great striker and passer of the ball.

All the best big fella, will always be fondly remembered.

=D>

He's only raised 12k? :ross:

**** me, he must feel gutted.

I think Livermore gave him £6k of that for kicking that camera.

£12k is probably 2 days' pay to him... so if you earn £24k or £2k per month, £500 per week, £100 per working day, that is like raising £200 over the course of 18 months... pretty poor really.

Never understoond Huddlestone, a millionare footballer, looking for the football supporting public to support a charity asking us to "dig deep". He should look inside his own and his footballer's friends wallets instead. He makes his "target" sum in what, 3 weeks? maybe HE should dig deep.

Never understoond Huddlestone, a millionare footballer, looking for the football supporting public to support a charity asking us to "dig deep". He should look inside his own and his footballer's friends wallets instead. He makes his "target" sum in what, 3 weeks? maybe HE should dig deep.

I think it's pretty obvious that he will donate a good amount himself, but he's using his position as a famous footballer to drive awareness of the charity too.

He'll be ideal for the World Cup I think. The games will be played at a slower tempo where his natural talents can flourish. Can't see Woy selecting him though, far more likely Cleverly and Henderson will be ahead of him

To be fair, he's using his public profile to try to raise money. I'm certain he and other footballers do a lot for good causes, most of which we probably never hear about.

I think it's pretty obvious that he will donate a good amount himself, but he's using his position as a famous footballer to drive awareness of the charity too.

The amount all of us can give is almost nothing compared to what he and his friends can give. I really don't think it's appropriate for someone that rich to ask normal people like you and me to "dig deep" for a charity.

The amount all of us can give is almost nothing compared to what he and his friends can give. I really don't think it's appropriate for someone that rich to ask normal people like you and me to "dig deep" for a charity.

Silly post really

Back