• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone scored!

Left footed effort into bottom corner, well done to the lad.

Re the comments in this thread, have to say two things

- Re Tom, unfortunately looked at a few Hull games just to see him and Livermore, honest truth is neither are good enough for us, good luck to them elsewhere.
- Re the charity, really why would people complain about somebody trying to raise awareness for any cause, especially when none of us know what his particular contribution is?

Seemed like a great performance with him today.

His passing really is pretty special. So elegant in his passing. Bargain for 5m

Danny Murphy on MOTD: Huddlestone is England material and better than all of Spurs midfielders lol

Hudd had to go, he needed to have a team built around him.
The squad role at Spurs was killing his career.

Hudd had to go, he needed to have a team built around him.
The squad role at Spurs was killing his career.

Dont think he needs the team built around him. Hull got Hudd at the last minute if I remember correctly, so they hardly built their team or purchased with definitely having him.

To be honest he is good enough to have the team built around him - he is the pivot that people keep on harping on about. He would have kept the ball moving forwards.

Anyways

Dont think he needs the team built around him. Hull got Hudd at the last minute if I remember correctly, so they hardly built their team or purchased with definitely having him.

To be honest he is good enough to have the team built around him - he is the pivot that people keep on harping on about. He would have kept the ball moving forwards.

Anyways

Not necessarily buy a new squad, but play a certain way.

Everything go through Hudd there, he takes all set pieces, and is regarded as their star by fellow players.
That's what I mean about being built around him. Hudd's not a player to just do a job, he needs to be the main man.
He doesn't have to have a certain type of players around him (well some runners help), but he needs responsibility and trust to run the game.

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/08802F91F61028752482794381312_113968eea44.4.6.4177 041115119986242_MKg_9pCLSym9TR3vT4BhaaO2OaiUDjJqxb g2HI_4pH9NmXbJA.mQA7lzOPgWwGno.mp4?versionId=K4.Dg ZN4QAJWwmYFRWC1qof4xaqkbtYT[/video]

the celebration!

Everything go through Hudd there, he takes all set pieces, and is regarded as their star by fellow players.
That's what I mean about being built around him. Hudd's not a player to just do a job, he needs to be the main man.
He doesn't have to have a certain type of players around him (well some runners help), but he needs responsibility and trust to run the game.

He took set pieces for us whenever he played though. Even when he'd come off the bench in games last year he'd go and take all the free kicks and set pieces. His balls in from free kicks were generally quite good but like all other triers, his corners were awful.

He just couldnt get the game time really. Still think he could have played a "Busquets/Carrick" role for us though, just simply sit deeper than even Sandro. Problem with that though is that our two central midfielders ahead of him in Sandro and Dembele at the time are not really known for their 'pass and move' play.

Huddlestone
Sandro - Eriksen​

May have worked however.

He's been getting better and better the more games he's played for Hull. Outstanding yesterday.
Too good for a team like Hull, do we have a sell on clause? Only possible consolation for AVB's poor decision to sell him.

Soldado would have appreciated a few of Thudd's forward passes

Well done to Hudd for scoring a goal after so long and getting that much-needed hair cut. But for all his talents, Hudd should be scoring more goals. It is a pity he failed to become an establish player at Spurs despite spending 8 years here. He would have been a good squad player for us now. But can understand why we sold him as we bought Eriksen to replace him.

He's been getting better and better the more games he's played for Hull. Outstanding yesterday.
Too good for a team like Hull, do we have a sell on clause? Only possible consolation for AVB's poor decision to sell him.

I don't know, but I agree he's probably too good for Hull.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Everton, Swansea or Southampton. Personally I would love to see him back at Spurs, but I know it's less than likely.

Still don't get the love in, likeable guy and I know we all wanted him to be the next Hoddle, but he isn't.

One game where Fulham collapsed (wtf has happen to that team?) doesn't change that. I've seen a fair bit of Hull this year specifically to look at him and Jake. And as I mentioned earlier, it wasn't a mistake with either of them, neither are good enough for us, neither are good enough for Everton.

Good player, often given the slap for not being quick or mobile but he is a good footballer which I think was often overlooked. Is 6 of 1 with players, would you take someone that runs around like a headless chicken with bags of energy or a good technique player like Hudd? I think he could have fitted into our systems.

Hull have a proper player there and they know it..

Back