• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone scored!

Good player, often given the slap for not being quick or mobile but he is a good footballer which I think was often overlooked. Is 6 of 1 with players, would you take someone that runs around like a headless chicken with bags of energy or a good technique player like Hudd? I think he could have fitted into our systems.

Hull have a proper player there and they know it..

He is a way better player than Hull could expect, I agree there.

However, if all were fit, i.e. Sandro, Dembele, Capoue, Eriksen, Siggy, Paulinho, Lamela, Lennon, Townsend, where does hudd fit?

Its just typical of this board really. When he plays people always throw the same criticism at him, then when he succeeds somewhere else its a case of wish he was back here. If he resigned everyone would soon have the same issues with him, he was always going to look better a) somewhere he's guaranteed to play week in week out b) At a smaller club where he'd be the big fish.

All that being said,I do think he'd be handy for England in Brazil....

I think Livermore gave him £6k of that for kicking that camera.

£12k is probably 2 days' pay to him... so if you earn £24k or £2k per month, £500 per week, £100 per working day, that is like raising £200 over the course of 18 months... pretty poor really.

sorry, i'm not getting the math here

first off i thought livermore paid for the new camera, i didnt know he gave that money to thudd

but even so , how does all that work out to raising 200 pounds over 18 months?

sorry, i'm not getting the math here

first off i thought livermore paid for the new camera, i didnt know he gave that money to thudd

but even so , how does all that work out to raising 200 pounds over 18 months?

I can't explain it more clearly than I did above. It would be akin to you raising £200 over 18 months, if you earned £24kpa

Not a big deal really

I can't explain it more clearly than I did above. It would be akin to you raising £200 over 18 months, if you earned £24kpa

Not a big deal really

200 over 18 months...so like 11.25 raised each month?

doesnt make any sense to me , but hey ho, as long as it does to you and like you said no biggie :)

IAll that being said,I do think he'd be handy for England in Brazil....

I have always thought that with the pace of the international game and it being about technical ability and possession that Huddlestone would be great at international level. It does seem though that Woy is mostly sticking to the old guard instead of giving others a proper go.

WhoScored.com - Premier League: Team of the Week - Gameweek 19

1528612_10152112839719127_2075082354_n.jpg

Hmmm... this is where Opta lets itself down a bit... somehow the "team of the week" should be not be made up of Hull and West Brom players... there has to be more to it than that... you have to take into account some other factors surely?

AFAIK the WhoScored ratings do not factor in any weighting to take into account the quality of the opposition... a bit like some of our own post-match player ratings!

Just went on to a hull forum to see what they think about thudd, and I stumbled across a thread called Hull's all time best 11. Everyone had him in their team...

I refuse to look at Huddlestone through rose tinted glasses, and instead remember the Huddlestone who played for us for 8 years. Of course, there were many flashes of brilliance and sublime passes, but for me, as a week in - week out, footballer he was not good enough for us. Realy hope he does well for Hull, seems like a nice guy.

He flew in his hair dresser to do that. My 4 year old girl could have done that.

The kind of comment only someone fortunate enough (so far) never to have become a victim would make?

Well done Thudd. As it stands -

£47,881.04 raised of £75,000.00 target
1,419 donations

haha - Was that aimed at me? if so - not sure how my comment could be deciphered as someone who has been fortunate enough never to have become a victim.

haha - Was that aimed at me? if so - not sure how my comment could be deciphered as someone who has been fortunate enough never to have become a victim.

I'm quite certain sotm was agreeing with you and your criticism of the poster you replied to.

Huddlestone looking cool as ever, I will always miss The Hudd.

Back