• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

lol, u lot still keeping this thread going? surely if the bf uses this site so much he will realise his girl is on here

What is he doing that he spends ALL his time reading just those threads? The threads aren't updated 'that' quickly, barring transfer deadline week and match days, that anyone could consume their whole days reading just two threads, could they??

Is there any statistic which sets out number of hours online? Would be interesting to see which posters are online the most, even if they don't always post.

Is there any statistic which sets out number of hours online? Would be interesting to see which posters are online the most, even if they don't always post.

Another forum I've occasionally read on regarding completely different topic than football keep track of time, but every time you log in you stay logged in for a while after you close the tab, so the minutes add on pretty quickly.

Come on fellas its a wind up. A good one. The look after the rich chaps dog links to a post or 2 in the transfer thread as a reveal...

After reading the initial post, was going to suggest that 'your' other half is living in a fantasy world and would love it, love it, if you bought and installed a computer game called Football Manager* for him :)

* beware where cigarettes come with a health warning, this software does not. Highly addictive and has a history of affecting relationships.

WOW Gord. My misses reckons that picture is better than the 50 shades trilogy rolled into one

Come on fellas its a wind up. A good one. The look after the rich chaps dog links to a post or 2 in the transfer thread as a reveal...

After reading the initial post, was going to suggest that 'your' other half is living in a fantasy world and would love it, love it, if you bought and installed a computer game called Football Manager* for him :)

* beware where cigarettes come with a health warning, this software does not. Highly addictive and has a history of affecting relationships.

I saw that post in the transfer thread but thought that the post itself, by Auto Raman (sp?) was the joke, a funny reference to this thread, rather than indicating that this was a joke thread. I thought AR was pretending to be the guy in question as he knew that people would be looking for the bf in the transfer thread.

On the other hand, I've been sceptical about the creator of the OP due to the length of time spent posting here, talking to our mob about all the intricate details, almost as if to see how far the story could be pushed and have people still believing.

The thread has been doubted by most through its existence and do perhaps it's genuine or it's a very strange joke.

I saw that post in the transfer thread but thought that the post itself, by Auto Raman (sp?) was the joke, a funny reference to this thread, rather than indicating that this was a joke thread. I thought AR was pretending to be the guy in question as he knew that people would be looking for the bf in the transfer thread.

On the other hand, I've been sceptical about the creator of the OP due to the length of time spent posting here, talking to our mob about all the intricate details, almost as if to see how far the story could be pushed and have people still believing.

The thread has been doubted by most through its existence and do perhaps it's genuine or it's a very strange joke.

Oh I see! What came first? The chick or the egg head? The post from DG or the post from AR?

Its an existential dilemma :) I like the mystery. Come on desperate girl reveal all!

She hasn't posted since deadline day.... I think the Moutinho thing was too much for her bf and she's now spending her time under his patio...

How much time can one spend reading two threads?

Even looking for updates, you'd get bored. I would think perhaps you could get auto email replies if someone posted a reply to a particular thread but I think that would kill this site again and definitely kill email servers throughout the land who struggled to deal with the deluge of additional emails generated on transfer deadline day!

Back