• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

Dear Desperate Girl

Today would be a very good day to suggest doing something to save your relationship with your bf. suggest taking him out for the day but demand that he doesn't look at his phone once. I suggest something fun like bowling - you could do this for a few hours until say 4pm. Then take a stroll along the river to build up an appetite, a good hour or so should do it. Catch a movie at your local Cinemax. Then go out for a romantic meal.... This should take you til about 11pm. I'm sure he wants to save your relationship just as much as you do.

Much love

Rob

Dear Desperate Girl

Today would be a very good day to suggest doing something to save your relationship with your bf. suggest taking him out for the day but demand that he doesn't look at his phone once. I suggest something fun like bowling - you could do this for a few hours until say 4pm. Then take a stroll along the river to build up an appetite, a good hour or so should do it. Catch a movie at your local Cinemax. Then go out for a romantic meal.... This should take you til about 11pm. I'm sure he wants to save your relationship just as much as you do.

Much love

Rob

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your suggestions! We actually have a day planned full of errands...Ha! I just can't wait till the transfer period is finished so no more news!

By the way would you tell me what buggery are they talking about?

Cheers,
Desperategirl

Go on Rob, take the bait. :lol:

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your suggestions! We actually have a day planned full of errands...Ha! I just can't wait till the transfer period is finished so no more news!

Cheers,
Desperategirl

Dear Desperategirl,

He won't last the day.

Regards

Rob

Ps. The presentation of buggery by means of formal introduction is a custom which originated on this forum back in 1968 when Spurs fans from around the country met on a weekly basis and shared cuttings of that weeks daily newspapers in order to keep up to date with the transfer dealings of the mighty Spurs. These were in the days prior to there being two transfer windows. Before these windows were introduced, normal windows were used but, due to these looking a bit plain, new members of the group were asked to bring in a buggery or potted plant as a gift to decorate these windows and as their right of passage into the group. Hope this helps.

I always give fantastic advice to women in these situations, having been brought up by seven of them. At the same time.

I'm so fantastically drunk right now though. So I want something dramatic to happen in this thread. And by that, I mean buggery. Or breasts. Or both. Or DFS to perform acts that he never thought he was capable of...

The bf and I are having a drive with spurs game on the radio...the bf was singing along the audiences in the radio:

"OH SPURS..."

Finger crossed.

The bf and I are having a drive with spurs game on the radio...the bf was singing along the audiences in the radio:

"OH SPURS..."

Finger crossed.

Whats your bf's mood like at the moment? Maybe if you can take a deeper interest in spurs he may respond in kind. Why dont you say something to him along the lines of
" That Defoe, dont you think he's quite thick whenever you see him play" ?

I always give fantastic advice to women in these situations, having been brought up by seven of them. At the same time.

I'm so fantastically drunk right now though. So I want something dramatic to happen in this thread. And by that, I mean buggery. Or breasts. Or both. Or DFS to perform acts that he never thought he was capable of...

There you go, buggery AND breasts.
HPIM0936.jpg

It's quite erotic, just a little bit on show to keep you interested.

As Elvis so eloquently put it
Im just a hunk, a hunk of burning love
Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love

Desperate Girl will be spamming my inbox when she sees that :p

Back