• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

Given the information available I can say there's a tiny chance it might be real. The IP does not match up with any existing member.

If Jordinho is correct and this girl is in fact real and is in fact desperate I should suggest pm'ing me... grrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrr means horny. Its my sexy sound. like a lion dammit.

I do that a lot to girls when I text and they always think its anger.

I will stop it.

Gordinho has Chich holed up and no doubt using him as a slave n brick. So cant be chich.

She said grocery. American? This could be my bloody wife to be fair!! Or my boss! :) chill the fudge out love and jut pull his pants down and start a blow job. If he is still scrolling through some of the gonad*s I post on here then dump the idiot!! and PM DHSF!! :)

She said grocery. American? This could be my bloody wife to be fair!! Or my boss! :) chill the fudge out love and jut pull his pants down and start a blow job. If he is still scrolling through some of the gonad*s I post on here then dump the idiot!! and PM DHSF!! :)

Thanks for putting in a good word for me

Can't believe there're several people who think this is a scam! Geez! What can anyone possibly gain from faking this!

Anyways, thanks a lot for those who offer constructive opinions. Will check out the books recommended. And I do find most replies hilarious although I don't know any of the names mentioned. Would that be ok if I post a picture of tits of my cat?

:lol:

Initially I thought it was my wife because many times I leave the browser open and logged in at home plus she always moans about it, especially in bed at night on the phone - plus we also say grocery shopping down here. But she has an alibi for the subsequent replies plus many of the details in the OP don't tie up.

My cat would be too modest to allow pictures of her nudity on the internet but she did allow me to post this one of her and her mate :)

bikini cats.jpg

Back