• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

United want osihmen and he is very gettable, younger and more direct
Sooo, if Kane doesn't sign a new contract, we sell Kane to United and splunk the cash on Osimhen. I know imports are not a guarantee, but he's as close to one as there is currently. Of course this is wishful thinking on my part. Napoli would probably ask upwards of 100 mil (I mean, Enzo went for more than that and he's not even a striker), and I don't see Osimhen wanting to join us, unless there is no other suitor, which I doubt. Oh well, we can always theorize...

I don’t think it has been mentioned, but note Kane burst into the box and fell heavily onto 38 year old wage harvester Thiago Silva’s knee

TS got a knee ligament injury and (it is March today) is out for the foreseeable and potentially could be career-ending for a 38 year old

Spurs benefit in 3 ways. In the match itself. In Cheatski losing a key player before a key period of games. A blow against money launderers everywhere.

I don’t think it has been mentioned, but note Kane burst into the box and fell heavily onto 38 year old wage harvester Thiago Silva’s knee

TS got a knee ligament injury and (it is March today) is out for the foreseeable and potentially could be career-ending for a 38 year old

Spurs benefit in 3 ways. In the match itself. In Cheatski losing a key player before a key period of games. A blow against money launderers everywhere.
I've got some fake fifty pound notes, and I'm free on Thursday.

He does
But he may also feel a little guilty that he has has been in these teams that have bottled it

Can't argue with that, have found him missing in those cup finals too.

So bitterly disappointing, our f***ing top goal scorer of all time will probably leave this club without a trophy to his name. Please, please stop the comparisons to Micheal Jordon (so many do this in vein) and stay in the present, he has won nowt in his career and that for me points to a departure.

Nice try Levy in trying to pull the wool over our eyes and Kane's eyes with the hiring of Conte but it wasn't enough, as always. Think the 18 month contract was the overwhelming evidence of what was really happening (desperate attempt to paper over the cracks).

Nice try Levy in trying to pull the wool over our eyes and Kane's eyes with the hiring of Conte but it wasn't enough, as always. Think the 18 month contract was the overwhelming evidence of what was really happening (desperate attempt to paper over the cracks).

Rather than trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes I would say Levy wanted/wants Kane, Son, Hugo etc. to win something with Spurs. Hence he hired “serial winners” Mourinho and Conte to get us over the line. Unfortunately it looks like we got both of those managers in their downward spirals.

He does
But he may also feel a little guilty that he has has been in these teams that have bottled it

he has been part of those teams, but I dont think many people would say that Kane has held us back

I thought we had a very good chance in the FAC this year and that would have helped persuade Kane to stay. I fear that its going to take a huge effort to keep him now. That said, I expect him to stay in the UK and there's only 1 realistic team (Man U) which I could see him joining so if they were to go for someone else (someone younger?) then I think he stays

he has been part of those teams, but I dont think many people would say that Kane has held us back

I thought we had a very good chance in the FAC this year and that would have helped persuade Kane to stay. I fear that its going to take a huge effort to keep him now. That said, I expect him to stay in the UK and there's only 1 realistic team (Man U) which I could see him joining so if they were to go for someone else (someone younger?) then I think he stays
I absolutely love Kane, hero of mine probably the biggest bar Hoddle.

I would not say Kane has held us back but to feed into this wider conversation of priorities it's a team game and without looking and counting I can't remember to many big performances in semifinals and finals from him. That's in no way to slate Kane at all just the reality is that not one person shoulders the blame for our lack of cup success in the last 20 years as no one is totally blameless either. Not that the blame is that heavy on individuals

As I've tried to say in other threads, our lack of success in cups lay at no one persons door as many would like it too as its easier to justify the failure in people's blame, its a collective issue that all at Spurs carry in my opinion

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

And a nice piece of justice after Silva took an exaggerated tumble to win a free kick that disallowed a perfectly good goal Earlier in the season.

Rather than trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes I would say Levy wanted/wants Kane, Son, Hugo etc. to win something with Spurs. Hence he hired “serial winners” Mourinho and Conte to get us over the line. Unfortunately it looks like we got both of those managers in their downward spirals.

Didn't back the manager

Big difference between what we are saying though
Kane isn’t holding us back. Far from it
But he has played in these cup games that have cost us
And he hasn’t scored

Q

I don't think harry has held us back, but i do wonder if having Harry has held us back.
We are too relient on him and whenever he doesn't perform, for whatever reason, we don't.
Too many hide behind him, too much of our play goes through him for it to be good for us.
Not his fault of course, and its a minor miracle he has stayed here as long as he has.

Q

I don't think harry has held us back, but i do wonder if having Harry has held us back.
We are too relient on him and whenever he doesn't perform, for whatever reason, we don't.
Too many hide behind him, too much of our play goes through him for it to be good for us.
Not his fault of course, and its a minor miracle he has stayed here as long as he has.
Would rather get rid of those that hide, and the deadwood, and keep Harry.

Back