• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Rather than trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes I would say Levy wanted/wants Kane, Son, Hugo etc. to win something with Spurs. Hence he hired “serial winners” Mourinho and Conte to get us over the line. Unfortunately it looks like we got both of those managers in their downward spirals.
Looks suspiciously like he hired those serial winners in the hope they could win him trophies without him having to spend half a billion on top players.

As my mum always said, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ears.

a short one at that

he’s garbage

The highlights reel of his set pieces would presumably not be short, given that he's second highest scorer of them in the premier league but suuure, okaaaaay, whateeeeveer, it's like you thrive on being incorrect much like Scara to be fair.

No, set pieces like I said. Even on just set pieces alone it's a long highlights reel. Admit you're wrong or stfu, simple choices.

more to football that free kicks, he's a defensive player in a team that regularly ship a massive amount of goals

you alright mate? you seem a bit chippy today

more to football that free kicks, he's a defensive player in a team that regularly ship a massive amount of goals

you alright mate? you seem a bit chippy today

He's not only a defensive player, not saying he's the full package but the "garbage player / short highlights" is flimflam, it's a garbage post but he's not a garbage player. You won't want to admit it and that's fine I guess.

I'm never really alright as I find people chatting nonsense immensely frustrating but solitude from communication is also dangerous - Thanks for asking!

He's not only a defensive player, not saying he's the full package but the "garbage player / short highlights" is flimflam, it's a garbage post but he's not a garbage player. You won't want to admit it and that's fine I guess.

I'm never really alright as I find people chatting nonsense immensely frustrating but solitude from communication is also dangerous - Thanks for asking!

a football forum might be a bit of a trigger zone then ;)

a football forum might be a bit of a trigger zone then ;)

Abso-fudging-lutely, it's been noted before haha. It's the same with people in pubs who spout the same verbal detritus though although there's much more risk of me catching a case.

Anyways back to Kane, I hope he scores today, if he gets a free kick he'll only need 16 more to match JWP's record :D

If Kane takes it we might as well put everyone back in defence.

This was an intentionallly humourous but unintentionally hilarious post in hindsight.

The new high profile signing who is renowned for set pieces hits the bar on his first free kick. So obviously the next step is for Harry to take the next one in a promising position whilst Porro is still on the pitch and ping it in to the wall (correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm not ignoring all of Kane's unbelievable achievements and moments on the pitch when I say this, but why can nobody on the coaching staff convince him to acknowledge he's fudging useless at direct free kicks when everyone knows he's got the knack of following them in if the keeper spills it? Even the one against the Villa early days was very fortunate and took a severe deflection.

I can't debate formations / pressing tactics / automations as I admittedly don't know enough about football but this, from a layman's (layperson's?!) perspective, seems like an absolute fudging no brainer

Back