• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He’s spent net £300+m since Jose joined though tbf.

as my mum always said, why let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Okay, try this:

Big Six expenditure / major trophies, 2012-2022

Emirates Marketing Project £1.41bn / trophies 13
Chelsea £1.34bn / trophies 9
Manchester United £1.29bn / trophies 4
Liverpool £918.1m / trophies 3
Arsenal £909m / trophies 4
Tottenham £785.5m / trophies 0

(excludes Charity Shield, Club World Cup, Uefa Super Cup)

Last edited:
Rather than trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes I would say Levy wanted/wants Kane, Son, Hugo etc. to win something with Spurs. Hence he hired “serial winners” Mourinho and Conte to get us over the line. Unfortunately it looks like we got both of those managers in their downward spirals.
Levy only has loyalty to the bottom line, which includes all the revenue from fans and spends on players.

He is seeing now that you need to spend even more money to increase the possibility of winning something.

He's learning that top players cant be relied on to play all games well even if they wanted too.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Okay, try this:

Big Six net expenditure / major trophies, 2012-2022

The domestic cups are not major trophies.

Okay, try this:

Big Six expenditure / major trophies, 2012-2022

We're the only ones that were building a stadium during that time. Since the opening of the stadium we are spending similar amounts to the others besides Chelsea.

I mean it’s so obvious that i think it’s just trolling now?
Also take out the two financially doped clubs, one that was under Russian embago and the other under FA investigation, our recent spending stacks up.

Where our club have sucked and I lay at Levys door is hiring Jose and Conte without plans or realisation they are here and now managers and the poor recruitment of duds like Lo Celso, Sanchez and Ndombelly to name a few...

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

As for Kane and his brick free kicks why the fudge do we still let him take them, he has to be one of the worst i have seen take them and its getting beyond a joke. From memeory i believe he has only scored one and that was against Villa ( i think) when he once again hit the wall but got a deflection of the defender and it when in.

Its a fudging joke.

The free kick yesterday, did son roll it to him?
If so does it then not count as a free kick?
Because if that is the case then they are taking the tinkle.

I mean it’s so obvious that i think it’s just trolling now?
Dismiss it as trolling if you like, but that list I posted shows all too painfully that to win trophies you need the extra investment.

Too easy to trot out the excuse about the stadium build when we keep reading that those same costs have been kept completely separate from the footballing side.

Fielding such a weakened team away to strong Championship opponents in the FA Cup 5th rounds was just asking for trouble. But we have been here all too often in the past. The lesson is you need a stronger squad, and that means more investment.

Levy has done wonders for the club and I am a great admirer, but unfortunately he has form for stopping short of going that extra mile when time and again we've needed an extra top player or two to make the difference between going close and getting over the line.

As Lady Bracknell might have said, to be knocked out in the 5th round once may be regarded as unfortunate, to go out at the same stage four years in succession seems like carelessness.

Dismiss it as trolling if you like, but that list I posted shows all too painfully that to win trophies you need the extra investment.

Too easy to trot out the excuse about the stadium build when we keep reading that those same costs have been kept completely separate from the footballing side.

Fielding such a weakened team away to strong Championship opponents in the FA Cup 5th rounds was just asking for trouble. But we have been here all too often in the past. The lesson is you need a stronger squad, and that means more investment.

Levy has done wonders for the club and I am a great admirer, but unfortunately he has form for stopping short of going that extra mile when time and again we've needed an extra top player or two to make the difference between going close and getting over the line.

As Lady Bracknell might have said, to be knocked out in the 5th round once may be regarded as unfortunate, to go out at the same stage four years in succession seems like carelessness.
We have added to the depth of the squad, it's the manager that has decided not to use it through rotation and substitutions, not Levy

We have added to the depth of the squad, it's the manager that has decided not to use it through rotation and substitutions, not Levy
If Conte gets his players why would he not play them. We can't say for sure how much levy is involved.

It's probably not at the player selection level, but Levy could be approving transfer budgets, player amortisation or cash flow at a more strategic level that impacts what's available to meet immediate team performance needs.

Just my guess. I think there's some sort of impasse between Conte and management. Conte proving a point to Levy perhaps.

If Conte gets his players why would he not play them. We can't say for sure how much levy is involved.

It's probably not at the player selection level, but Levy could be approving transfer budgets, player amortisation or cash flow at a more strategic level that impacts what's available to meet immediate team performance needs.

Just my guess. I think there's some sort of impasse between Conte and management. Conte proving a point to Levy perhaps.
Of course Levy approves transfer budgets. None of the things you mention impacts what's available for immediate team performance.
It's up to Conte to integrate the players and then use them properly.

Back