• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Good shout comparing him to muller they even have the same awkwardness running with the ball but even as it doesn't look pretty the ball is glued to their feet

The last few weeks it's been very reminiscent of Bale going from 'potential' to 'star'. The attributes have been there, but then they click ... the confidence comes ... the other players react ................ and the opposition quake.

I'm not sure how much better he'll get, nor what will happen after his first serious injury, nor whether someone will figure out how to deal with him.

Good luck to him ... and will his form make Bale's return a possibility ?

True.

Also thought his first goal today had shades of Bale about it. Just love the way he sets himself before shooting, always seems to find his balance perfectly just before striking the ball regardless of what had just happened. Bale was the same. Like it's a well rehearsed yoga pose or something, bam right in balance. Then bam, back of the net.

Still very early days of course. Needs to keep improving and performing over time. Some of the best in the league knew he was our main threat today and couldn't handle him at all though. So much quality at his best.

Oh. And hope Fazio sorted out Cahill after the game. Scum.

B6SHLcrCMAAZ1v2.jpg

From my end we couldn't see what happened between Kane and Cahill

What you have to say with Kane is it feels like a metric rise but he has been historically one of the best players in the country in his own age group all along

However the way he is playing now shows a maturity that I never saw coming and his positive attributes are great. Hard to fault the guy to be fair and he deserves all the plaudits he is getting

The whole lift in atmosphere in the club is down to him and the other young players, they have lifted the place, fair play to him, the boy is a star

The whole lift in atmosphere in the club is down to him and the other young players, they have lifted the place, fair play to him, the boy is a star

He started off as a bit of a cult hero. Now he has convinced everybody. What a story. Absolutely love the guy, his attitude is simply unreal. He is actually so so underrated. The rest of the league still thinks "HURRI-KANE" is some sort of joke.

Absolutely and proof that academy products not only are as good but because they care about the club are vitally important to a club whichever clubs future.

first goal was great, but the second was better, turn and wait took 3 defenders out the game

World class, and look how composed he is - that turn gave him enough time to wait out his shot, calmly placing it into the bottom corner. Like many others have said before, his finishing is so, so good, extremely precise, almost always seem to sneak in via the post. He really strikes the ball so well.

Add to that he's strong, has a good burst of pace, he's skillful, good in the air - and his workrate is unreal.

I'm happy to admit (again) I was one of those who had written him off completely after he first played for us, but my GHod am I happier to be proven wrong, because I've rarely been as excited about a young player as I am with Kane. He can go very, very far.

He's quick he holds the ball up he runs the channels his shooting is second to none but IMO and this may sound very silly his greatest attribute is how he brings the best out in the others around him.

He's quick he holds the ball up he runs the channels his shooting is second to none but IMO and this may sound very silly his greatest attribute is how he brings the best out in the others around him.

Not silly at all... in my job I tell others its not about just how you bring the best out fo yourself but others too especially their juniors... the thing is Kane is the junior bringing the best out of his more experienced team mates...

Today was a world class performance. He has a long way to go to even being top class but his performance today was world class

Intelligent player, he +Chadli/Eriksen is definitely a unit now, just need to sort the right side ..

Back