• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Intelligent player, he +Chadli/Eriksen is definitely a unit now, just need to sort the right side ..

Bring Pritchard into the mix - skillful and pacy, runs at defenders

See what he can do whilst scouting for alternatives.
Lamela - Eriksens competition.

I'd prefer to leave Pritchard out getting games right now.

Relatively proven (not final product, but at least a season at top level), right wing forward who scores is what we need right now

Watching Kane excel yesterday, I spent a moment thinking back a year or three to his early appearances in Europa League games. You could see how eager and hungry he was, even if he wasn't delivering the final product. Not all them EL games are pure eye candy, but he was always noticeable.

Yesterday just capped off a wonderful process, a very organic development and one that must make everyone at the club - and, of course, Tim Sherwood- involved with his development very happy and proud. Such a good story and even sweeter given the presence of other youth academy grads like Rose, Townsend, Mason and Bentaleb.

This must be a great inspiration for all the young players within the club's system.

Last edited:

We could also do with some pace in advanced areas as well. Think its one of our main weaknesses at the moment

We could also do with some pace in advanced areas as well. Think its one of our main weaknesses at the moment

Weird thing is I went on a few Chelsea forums to read their match threads- most of them were banging on about the scary pace we had in attack and how they couldn't cope with it. Perception eh?

Wow... That might be a great call for next season.

Pritchard has been playing central and right fro Brentford and is a genuinely exciting prospect for us c he plays similar to eriksen and VDV in that floating role but has two good feet, awareness and an ability to score

I thought Townsend did a solid job yesterday and played with character and pace. We do need a mix of pace and guile but with an end product

Kane seems to have it all right now and it's kinda come form nowhere as he really did not look like this player a year ago.

He has bulked up but I'd also put it as he has fine through that second "puberty" where you go from being a teenager to a man. I know personally I was about 22 when I solidified (and now blobified)

We don't have explosive pace up front but Eriksen and Townsend are quick. Chadli is quicker and can do it longer[emoji4]. Doesn't seem to matter what phrase I use there it comes out like a carry on film

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Well we definitely need to offer Kane a proper contract asap.

Signed on until 2019 in August.

Will probably get a wage bump at some point, but the club is not going to be in a hurry about it I suppose.

Great situation for the club of course, and for Kane. Think he might have at least some loyalty towards us as a club. The now inevitable looking increase in wages can come with an extension to his already considerable contract.

Signed on until 2019 in August.

Will probably get a wage bump at some point, but the club is not going to be in a hurry about it I suppose.

Great situation for the club of course, and for Kane. Think he might have at least some loyalty towards us as a club. The now inevitable looking increase in wages can come with an extension to his already considerable contract.

I dunno, the club are usually pretty quick to reward young players who step up their development - i can't imagine his recent contract reflects his rise in standing at the club this season so i wouldn't be surprised to see a further renewal come the summer.

I dunno, the club are usually pretty quick to reward young players who step up their development - i can't imagine his recent contract reflects his rise in standing at the club this season so i wouldn't be surprised to see a further renewal come the summer.

Agreed. And with that I think there will be an extension, either directly or a Levy special 1/2 year option added on.

Back