• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well, he's noy wearing an alice band or bling - so not modelling himself on Ronaldo.

Hopefully he''ll be loyal to the club.

Rooney/Suarez like in his efforts...

Harry-Kane-300x222.png

Attachments

• Harry-Kane-300x222.jpg
    Harry-Kane-300x222.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 20
I think that's the second time he's busted out over 13 km isn't it? He's an animal right now - his pressure on the defense is excellent, he's created a few chances for himself just from nicking the ball away.

I think that's the second time he's busted out over 13 km isn't it? He's an animal right now - his pressure on the defense is excellent, he's created a few chances for himself just from nicking the ball away.

Yup, did so against Everton too.

Second time (at least) he's been involved in getting a goal through his work rate without scoring or getting an assist. Obviously pressed Williams into the poor clearance against Swansea, but I think it was his tackle that won us the ball in the buildup to the Everton goal too.

I wonder whether Kane's career having been formed with us, will have any impact on his future at the club. Will he spurn offers from the likes of Manchester United & Real Madrid, should such offers materialise, as he's keen to stay with the club?

Really well taken goal I thought. Proper composure taking his time to get settled before striking it into the corner instead of just swinging a leg at it. We've seen similar before from him of course.

Not his best game perhaps, but for "not his best game" it's still good.

If he gives us 3 more seasons like he's currently giving us and helps us win trophies and achieve greatness, then he can go and clubs like Real Madrid will want him, and that is fine. It's football.

But I wouldn't want him to leave while he still has a tonne of development to do, and risk being sidelined like Shaun Wright-Philips, Jack Rodwell, and ruin his career. We are perfectly capable of ruining his career at Tottenham.

Just in case no-one's mentioned it yet, only Sergio Aguero and Diego Costa have scored more goals in all competitions this season than Harry Kane.

Is there anyone who still thinks he's not good enough for Spurs, I wonder?

A8720_zps15f61cc4.jpg

Last edited:
Who was it that said, the other day, that Kane and Mason would be Championship players within the next few seasons? :lol:

I'm still not 100% convinced by Mason, I think he has potential but he's a work in progress. Kane though, has proved that he has what's required and he has a big part to play in our side for the future. I just hope that he can overcome the second season hurdle, when it comes about.

Back