• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

This half has shown all the bad points his shown recently and why he desperately needs a rest.

He’s too deep, leggy and a split second too slow in everything.

This half has shown all the bad points his shown recently and why he desperately needs a rest.

He’s too deep, leggy and a split second too slow in everything.

Thought he was ok first 15-20 but agree after that the energy/sharpness seemed to fade.

To the naked eye (and I think I’ve seen some stats to back it up) he doesn’t seem 100% even though the club and Kane himself continue to maintain he is fine. I admire his drive and determination to keep going but I’m sure a couple of weeks off here would have done him good.

Having said all that I’m sure the club/fitness experts know what they’re doing.

Thought he was ok first 15-20 but agree after that the energy/sharpness seemed to fade.

To the naked eye (and I think I’ve seen some stats to back it up) he doesn’t seem 400% even though the club and Kane himself continue to maintain he is fine. I admire his drive and determination to keep going but I’m sure a couple of weeks off here would have done him good.

Having said all that I’m sure the club/fitness experts know what they’re doing.

I hope when Son is back he gets a few games off

He’s much better than using that a a bench mark of his performance

Maybe
But he always starts season slowly too
The whole team does but as we’re on a better points tally people forget that
He knows what is needed and how fit he is
I never judge spurs players playing for England as they generally are playing with inferior ones

He’s much better than using that a a bench mark of his performance
Don't think anyone's arguing he's not looking tired, slow and generally below his best. But would you not agree we've been here often enough before, him looking for all the world like he desperately needs a rest only for him to go on one of his freakish scoring runs.

We can but hope!

Don't think anyone's arguing he's not looking tired, slow and generally below his best. But would you not agree we've been here often enough before, looking for all the world like he desperately needs a rest only for him to go on one of his freakish scoring runs.

We can but hope!

Agreed

It’s just terrible management all around.

He shouldn’t be out there today nor against the Swiss.

Maybe
But he always starts season slowly too
The whole team does but as we’re on a better points tally people forget that
He knows what is needed and how fit he is
I never judge spurs players playing for England as they generally are playing with inferior ones
Sorry but not buying that at all. Those ‘inferior’ players the almighty Spurs players are playing with are mostly Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool and Man Utd players. And if they were so superior they would be performing way above the rest and leading, like how Ronaldo does for Portugal....

Sorry but not buying that at all. Those ‘inferior’ players the almighty Spurs players are playing with are mostly Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool and Man Utd players. And if they were so superior they would be performing way above the rest and leading, like how Ronaldo does for Portugal....

We have Henderson, rashford, lingard for a start playing tonight who I think have played 5 games between them this season and they wouldn’t get in our side. None of the defence would either...

City have one player tonight in stones who isn’t a regular starter for them

Pool have Henderson who is gonne be a bit part player and a kid who looks decent 4 games in

United have 3 players, 2 of whom have been woeful this season

We have Henderson, rashford, lingard for a start playing tonight who I think have played 5 games between them this season and they wouldn’t get in our side. None of the defence would either...

City have one player tonight in stones who isn’t a regular starter for them

Pool have Henderson who is gonne be a bit part player and a kid who looks decent 4 games in

United have 3 players, 2 of whom have been woeful this season
Henderson who Dier can’t get into the England team ahead of you mean? Lingard who was considered better than Dele going into the World Cup? The difference between England and Spurs is we have a better coach and system that they are used to, that’s why not to judge our players playing for England.....

Henderson who Dier can’t get into the England team ahead of you mean? Lingard who was considered better than Dele going into the World Cup? The difference between England and Spurs is we have a better coach and system that they are used to, that’s why not to judge our players playing for England.....

Or a manager who is a poor judge of a player

Lingaard had a few decent games and wasnthe messiah suddenly but actually has gone back to being bang average

Henderson who is again functional player at best and found wanting against all the decent opposition he has played

Watching tonight we look miles better with Dier on

I will say that Alli has been poor though

Or a manager who is a poor judge of a player

Lingaard had a few decent games and wasnthe messiah suddenly but actually has gone back to being bang average

Henderson who is again functional player at best and found wanting against all the decent opposition he has played

Watching tonight we look miles better with Dier on

I will say that Alli has been poor though
Henderson had a poor game tonight but has been very good for a while for club and country. The difference is Poch,his coaching and his system - it’s why our results never suffer when we have a big player missing like Kane, because our players know the system inside out and any of the squad can step in and step up....

Henderson had a poor game tonight but has been very good for a while for club and country. The difference is Poch,his coaching and his system - it’s why our results never suffer when we have a big player missing like Kane, because our players know the system inside out and any of the squad can step in and step up....

I honestly think Henderson is bang average but runs around a lot

You put winks in there and Dier and you see a different dynamic

Kane is WC hence why you miss him with any drop off (and he has had chances tonight) but his service has been awful. He gets miles better service for us

Back