• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Absolutely fudging hilarious that we are commemorating the goal that lead to the saltiest of salty Liverpool tears with a picture of their sad players in the background. I know we would be celebrating Kane100 anyway, but it’s almost like we’re rubbing it in their faces even more. Brilliant.

kane-header.jpg

32 Goals and counting

That's some wild stats for Aubemangayongakangoman though. Lets hope he's just a three season wonder.

Harry was imperious. Yes he only scored one and missed out on a few more but he was just magnificent.

All round a brilliant centre forward.

Question on Kane. He claims he’s a Spurs fan. He got snapped in 2004 celebrating that lot winning the league at WHL in an Arsenal jersey. The explanation, as I recall, was that he was on Arsenal’s books at the time.

However, he was born in 1993 (Jesus I feel old). Therefore he was 11 at the time of the pic. He was let go by Arsenal when he was 8 or 9. Therefore, is Harry spoofing us by saying he’s a boyhood Spurs fan?

Question on Kane. He claims he’s a Spurs fan. He got snapped in 2004 celebrating that lot winning the league at WHL in an Arsenal jersey. The explanation, as I recall, was that he was on Arsenal’s books at the time.

However, he was born in 1993 (Jesus I feel old). Therefore he was 11 at the time of the pic. He was let go by Arsenal when he was 8 or 9. Therefore, is Harry spoofing us by saying he’s a boyhood Spurs fan?
Is the Loch Ness monster real? What do they keep in Area 51? Is Piers Morgan really a slug? All mysteries that can never been solved.

Back