• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harry Kane said:
When I was lacing my up boots for my first start in the North London derby back in 2015, I had a flashback to when I was 11, playing against Arsenal’s youth team. It was like déjà vu. Before every match, I always visualize scenarios in my head of exactly how I’ll score in the match. Left-foot curler into the bottom corner. Right-foot volley from the right corner of the box. I’ve always been that way. I get really detailed about it — I’ll picture my opponents and the cut of the grass and everything.

This time, I was picturing the defenders wearing the red Arsenal kit, and I got goosebumps.

We were in the tunnel, and I thought, “O.K. Took me 12 years. But we’ll see who was right and who was wrong.”

I scored two that day, and the winner in the 86th minute was something that I’d never even dream of visualizing before a match. It was a header — probably the best header I’ve ever scored — and that feeling when it hit the back of the net … I’ve never felt a rush like that in my whole career.
fudging beautiful!

And that's he great friends with with Pochettino away from the game. Says a lot about what's going on behind the scenes, just how strong and secure the foundation is beneath all that we see on the pitch.

This is gonna be some derby next week.

Looking at what Totti won, he won a league title, a world cup and 2 Coppa Italias.

We need to do something, anything to start picking up even a few trophies. I get the feeling (I acknowledge it is just a feeling) that he may well be the same. He wants to be the best, he wants to win trophies but I don't think he is a Ronaldo for example. If we could get similar, perhaps he'd be happy to stay long term.

But we need to start soon.

Bloody hell, just when i thought i could not love the team the manager any more Harry go and wrights that!! I might need a moment to myself tonight!

Was about to copy and paste that Tribune article. Silly me for thinking it wouldnt be on here already.

Great article. The Sun,Mirror, Mail,Express, Sky and every other media outlet, You wont, but please take note of his words and go and try and unsettle another team please

DVSJTcdWAAA28ja.jpg

I'm glad we get the opinions of these highly intelligent and analytical professionals, they really add something special, a real insight into the world of football!

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...kane-motivation-may-go-from-goals-to-trophies

"The problem that Tottenham are going to have is that his motivation is goals, but his motivation is going to change from goals to trophies,
"And if Tottenham don't win trophies in the next year, maybe two, he is going to want to move elsewhere to win trophies.

Thank you, Wayne - you've really done some homework here and shed some much needed light on the situation!

Lovely.

Is Super Jan holding back the tears?

Love this video! I almost held back a little tear too!!

#BodyLanguage is great in this video... you can see how genuinely happy they all are for Kane. And he basically acknowledges what they do for him too with what he says.

That's a unit, that's togetherness. What a team and squad we have. And this is mostly if not all down to one man... Pochettino.

I get the feeling that sky can't wait for us to fall apart hence all the talks of how Kane has to get out ASAP. Maybe they want a more stable top 4, as Arsenal definitely seem to have fallen out of favour (with the pundits I mean).

I get the feeling that sky can't wait for us to fall apart hence all the talks of how Kane has to get out ASAP. Maybe they want a more stable top 4, as Arsenal definitely seem to have fallen out of favour (with the pundits I mean).
I think the last thing that Sky want is a stable top 4. They want excitement and, ultimately, more subscribers.

KANE: "we were playing against Millwall, my old team — and one of the big defenders, I guess he was trying to intimidate me"

The defender in question may well have been Adam Smith, now at Bournemouth, but another Spurs academy product.
No way - Adam Smith is tiny

Ah fudge me...he can’t go any higher in my estimation.

He saved my little boy’s soul yesterday. He’s 5 and has been wavering a bit between Spurs and Liverpool because all his uncles and mates support Liverpool. Harry’s penalty should keep him on the straight and narrow. I’d rather he was a cross-dressing, serial killer than a Liverpool fan.

Back