• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Love this video! I almost held back a little tear too!!

#BodyLanguage is great in this video... you can see how genuinely happy they all are for Kane. And he basically acknowledges what they do for him too with what he says.

That's a unit, that's togetherness. What a team and squad we have. And this is mostly if not all down to one man... Pochettino.

You can tell that his teammates are genuinely happy for him.

All those goals, but for me, the iconic Kane moment is still that cameo at Old Trafford, unforgettable.

I don't know, Kane I feel (and part of why people doubted him for so long), never had a Bale moment (Milan in CL was announcement to world).

He's just improved, ticking off the boxes, get to 20 goals, get to 30, score against the big sides, score hatricks, score in clutch games, make it 2, make it 3 seasons, etc.

Back