• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Given how much Harry loves scoring against the Gooners, and you can tell from his celebrations that he does (remember that mask being ripped off), I don't really care who he supported as a kid.

He never supported them as a kid but they gave him his first crack.

There are pictures of him celebrating in an Arsenal kit when he played for them.

I love that picture btw ... it reminds them who the fudge Harry Kane is and how they completely lost as a club to a man that never forgot.

He never supported them as a kid but they gave him his first crack.

There are pictures of him celebrating in an Arsenal kit when he played for them.

I love that picture btw ... it reminds them who the fudge Harry Kane is and how they completely lost as a club to a man that never forgot.

That picture was 2-3 years after they released him.

By the way, it doesn’t bother me. It’d be great if he genuinely was a Spurs fan as a child but as long as he keeps doing what he’s doing, I don’t care if he has a statue of Herbert Chapman in his front room.

That picture was 2-3 years after they released him.

By the way, it doesn’t bother me. It’d be great if he genuinely was a Spurs fan as a child but as long as he keeps doing what he’s doing, I don’t care if he has a statue of Herbert Chapman in his front room.

That sounds worrying ....

Really doesn't matter what he is ... he can be a 0 at all of those in ability ... but that man can't stop scoring

His finishing is 10/10.
dreamstime_volume_11_social_media_roi-258x300.jpg

Back