• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Diario Gol reports that Kane has decided he wants the no 10 shirt at Real Madrid and has asked for £10.6m a year (€12m) to leave Spurs. The North London club are believed to have set a price tag of £132m (€150m).

According to some Spanish journalist quoted in Don Balon: "Real Madrid's plan in the summer is to get rid of Benzema. They are going to bring Kane in the summer, it is already very advanced, and the idea is to bring Eden Hazard too, and we can not rule out the possibility of Courtois coming too"

Kane for less than coutinho, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
I wish I could see Levy when he reads that one.

Diario Gol reports that Kane has decided he wants the no 10 shirt at Real Madrid and has asked for £10.6m a year (€12m) to leave Spurs. The North London club are believed to have set a price tag of £132m (€150m).

According to some Spanish journalist quoted in Don Balon: "Real Madrid's plan in the summer is to get rid of Benzema. They are going to bring Kane in the summer, it is already very advanced, and the idea is to bring Eden Hazard too, and we can not rule out the possibility of Courtois coming too"

Not even decent fiction is it...

Equals record number of Steven Gerrard - 6 times voted as best player of the month!

Well done to Kane for winning his 6th Player Of The Month award. This means he and Gerrard are now the joint record holders as players with most POTM awards. For the record, 5 of the last 9 POTM awards have been won by Spurs players (Kane-3, Alli and Son). But these individual awards won by Kane is not good for us. Sooner or later Kane is going to get hungry to win major trophies. Unless we start to win major trophies, it is going to be diffcult to keep Kane happy at Spurs.

Well done to Kane for winning his 6th Player Of The Month award. This means he and Gerrard are now the joint record holders as players with most POTM awards. For the record, 5 of the last 9 POTM awards have been won by Spurs players (Kane-3, Alli and Son). But these individual awards won by Kane is not good for us. Sooner or later Kane is going to get hungry to win major trophies. Unless we start to win major trophies, it is going to be diffcult to keep Kane happy at Spurs.
There it is!

I'm not so sure, Kane strikes me as being a Shearer type where he'd rather play for "his team" than go somewhere to win trophies.

Are you suggesting that Player of the Month isn't a major trophy?????

Are you suggesting that Player of the Month isn't a major trophy?????

For us, ANY trophy will be a major trophy now ! But any ambitious players like Kane won't be just satisfied with League Cup, FA Cup or individual awards like the Golden Boot or POTM awards. They will want major trophies like PL or CL trophies.

Not so sure. How much does a trophy in a pay-to-win club actually mean? A trophy won with Spurs would be far more rewarding than moving to Emirates Marketing Project and get a trophy. And moving to city, united, real or any other club is no guarantee to win any trophy.

Kane wants Shearer's records, and he is racking up the golden boots while at Spurs. He has no reason to change clubs atm. Who knows in 5 years. I think Spurs will continue pushing onwards, being top6 and top4.

I'm not so sure, Kane strikes me as being a Shearer type where he'd rather play for "his team" than go somewhere to win trophies.

Shearer had won the PL with Blackburn before going to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I think there are not many one-club players without any trophies during the PL era.

For us, ANY trophy will be a major trophy now ! But any ambitious players like Kane won't be just satisfied with League Cup, FA Cup or individual awards like the Golden Boot or POTM awards. They will want major trophies like PL or CL trophies.

Can we not immediately fall into the media narrative? Lots of good players never won "major titles" just like its highly likely Messi will end his career without country honors. And lots of really crappy players have lucked into a trophy. You think any of Leicester players are going to finish their career more highly rated than Kane just because they fluked a PL?

Major titles are won by two or three clubs in every league, players know this.

If Kane continues his trajectory and starts scoring 35+ goals a season, Spurs will win something.

The way that some people buy into the whole media narrative is laughable, IMO, especially at this moment in time. None of us on here actually know what HK is thinking (as far as I'm aware!? :)) but judging by his interviews I'd be shocked if he was to jump ship in the near future. If he did it would go against everything he has said and tbh all of the current paper talk strikes me as lazy journalism due to this point alone, regardless of the ongoing MP 'project' or the new stadium. He certainly doesn't strike me as one of those money-oriented players so the idea that he'd go to City, for example (or any other PL club), is laughable.

I honestly think that he will be a Spurs player for as long as Pochettino is the boss, possibly even longer. The only fear I have of him leaving is if/when Poch decides to move on and I hope (expect!!) that we will have some lovely shiny trophies sitting in our brand new trophy cabinet by then. Maybe that is when HK decides to give Spain a crack. If that happens I, for one, wouldn't begrudge him that.

If he gets to a stage where he loses hope in ever being able to win a trophy with us he will leave (it would be naive to think otherwise), and to be honest I would not blame him. He is the best central striker in Europe and he needs to win league or CL titles

Back