• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The only thing missing from that photo is a trophy ! We badly need to win a major trophy to keep Kane happy at Spurs.
Our problem this season has been lack of goals from other players. Just imagine, Kane now has 18 league goals, while the rest of the Spurs squad (including Alli, Son, Eriksen) combined have only 19 league goals. Last season Kane scored 29 league goals while the rest of the Spurs squad contributed 54 goals with Alli 18 goals, Son 14 goals and Eriksen 8 goals the major contributors. We really need Alli, Son and Eriksen to step up and get us more goals in the remaining of the matches this season.

This is absolutely hilarious from gary neville :)

Whatever you spend on Harry Kane, you’ll get back. He’s the most fantastic professional, he’s a great lad, he will score 25 goals each season, he’ll never let you down. You know exactly what you’re getting.

I remember when Ron Atkinson signed Bryan Robson, he said ‘I’ve signed gold.’ That’s what you’d be doing if you got Harry Kane.

Manchester United should always be looking to sign the best player in the Premier League. If you go back over the past 25 or 30 years, there was Rooney, Ferdinand, Keane, Pallister, Ince, Van Persie. We’ve brought in foreign players as well, but we should be trying to get the best player in the league. So Manchester United should absolutely be trying to get a hold of Harry Kane. That might be a two or three year project, in terms of working with Tottenham, working with the player, working with the agent.

You’ll never get Kane out of there before Tottenham move in to that new stadium. Tottenham cannot sell him this year because they need to sell out their stadium next year. It would be impossible. I cannot believe that he would leave them this year.

The feeling in the club will be if Pochettino, Alli or Kane go in the next six months, that’s going to demoralise that £600m investment. I don’t think Daniel Levy would do that.

However, if they get their season tickets sold this season and next season, and get £130m for Kane the season after, that might be acceptable. United have 18 to 24 months to work on that one.

It's also hilarious hearing all these people time and again talking about Kane giving their uneducated opinions, but no one wants to listen to what that man has repeatedly said himself !

It's also hilarious hearing all these people time and again talking about Kane giving their uneducated opinions, but no one wants to listen to what that man has repeatedly said himself !

Almost all of that makes me angry.... But the 130million makes me laugh. You would need double that to even start negotiations which would only happen if he wanted to go.

That is only hilarious if you read it with Spurs coloured glasses. For the rest, everything is just common sense, maybe except from the price. But no one really know a player´s price until there is a seller and a buyer, so there is no "proof" that 130M is wrong.

so there is no "proof" that 130M is wrong.

Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-014.jpg

Ive been having a chuckle thinking about all those wild Lukaku comparisons made early this season, with all the "experts/pundits" chosing Lukaku out of the two and then justifying it...

His name is Pookaku and he is sh1te

I warned all the united fans I know thy he is purely a flat track bully who plays in streaks

Morata has impressed me at Chelsea and to think united thought they had “stolen” Pookaku over Morata.

The other thing I laugh about with Pookaku is his comments about learning from the best and naming them... then when asked about Kane saying he had nothing to learn form him. That’s pure arrogance from a player who I don’t belive is arrogant at all. Every player can learn something from another especially the player that wins consecutive golden boots

His around game isn't good enough to justify his fee too. If he is not scoring, he's not bringing much to the team. The complete opposite of Kane.

Good lukaku is a better buy and they will win the league buying an ex academy player

That is only hilarious if you read it with Spurs coloured glasses. For the rest, everything is just common sense, maybe except from the price. But no one really know a player´s price until there is a seller and a buyer, so there is no "proof" that 130M is wrong.

Nothing to do with the nature of my glasses mate.

What is hilarious irrespective of your club preferrence are the sections I highlighted in bold. It's a ridiculous notion that we are some pet toy to man united to be massaged and flirted with for a few years, slowly softening our stance and hypnotised into selling Kane.

It is unquestionably absolutely hilarious, as is the suggested price of 130m :)

Btw you may not know this but ever since the chelsea semi final, accessing and utilising this site whilst logged in has become utterly tiresome with pages and posts often taking many minutes to load. It's for this reason that I rarely post or respond to questions unless I'm really compelled to do so.

With this in mind please don't post nonsense directly at me again or I have to spend ages taking the time to reply!

And so it begins.

I think Marca devoted about 90% of their front pages to Bale gossip stories in the six months before he actually went, and I'm expecting Real's PR publication to try the same tactic with Kane this year; bigging him up and trying to convince him that he needs to go to Madrid.

The next one they use is ex-players talking up how he needs to go to Madrid to prove that he is a great player. It would be really dirty if they got Bale in on this.

Would Real go for him? I find it hard to believe. Despite his obvious quality he doesn't have the superstar quality that seems to be a prerequisite of a Real player.

He would, most likely, end up as successor to Ronaldo, and it just doesn't fit.

I see more in the talk of them going for Neymar

Last edited:
Would Real go for him? I find it hard to believe. Despite his obvious quality he doesn't have the superstar quality that seems to be a prerequisite of a Real player.

He would, most likely, end up as successor to Ronaldo, and it just doesn't fit.

I see more in the talk of them going for Neymar

I can't agree with that ... English players don't get many plaudits from abroad and are usually bigged up by our own media and then get lynched when that player fails to live up to that journos pump.

Im not sure I see your point.

Im not talking about him being lauded or not. Not really. More just the profile of the player.

2017 he out performed Messi, but isnt even held in the same conversation as him.

Make no mistake, I think he is an incredible player and could do wonders at Real. Im just saying - I dont think he has the profile to be of interest to them.

They trade in PR as much as football. Kane is still leagues below their stars when it comes to that "star quality".

Nothing to do with the nature of my glasses mate.

What is hilarious irrespective of your club preferrence are the sections I highlighted in bold. It's a ridiculous notion that we are some pet toy to man united to be massaged and flirted with for a few years, slowly softening our stance and hypnotised into selling Kane.

"Whatever you spend on Harry Kane, you’ll get back. He’s the most fantastic professional, he’s a great lad, he will score 25 goals each season, he’ll never let you down. You know exactly what you’re getting" =>Nothing but a praise for Harry

"Manchester United should always be looking to sign the best player in the Premier League. If you go back over the past 25 or 30 years, there was Rooney, Ferdinand, Keane, Pallister, Ince, Van Persie. We’ve brought in foreign players as well, but we should be trying to get the best player in the league. So Manchester United should absolutely be trying to get a hold of Harry Kane. That might be a two or three year project, in terms of working with Tottenham, working with the player, working with the agent." =>Basically he just saying that Manchester United should aim for getting the best player around, but every club are working that way, trying to get the best player, regardless if is reasonable or not. And regarding the last part, that just meaning that the really good player might take longer time to get and that is also just too obvious.

"You’ll never get Kane out of there before Tottenham move in to that new stadium. Tottenham cannot sell him this year because they need to sell out their stadium next year. It would be impossible. I cannot believe that he would leave them this year."
=>Just another praise for Harry and Levy.

"The feeling in the club will be if Pochettino, Alli or Kane go in the next six months, that’s going to demoralise that £600m investment. I don’t think Daniel Levy would do that." =>Just common sense.

"However, if they get their season tickets sold this season and next season, and get £130m for Kane the season after, that might be acceptable. United have 18 to 24 months to work on that one." =>The mentioned figure can be considered as hilarious, as I said, but on other hand, a group of Spurs supporters are the worst group on the planet to set a reasonable value for Harry Kane.

So it has very much with the nature of glasses of anyone calling that particular Gary Neville quotes as anti-Spurs. But it´s logical; we are Victim-Spurs and everyone are against us, is not it like that?

Bye

Neville is just another pundit who may talk a better game then some of his rivals , (a lot of fans were kissing his feet when he first stepped into the studio), but he failed going into the managers seat and run for the hills.

Neville is just another pundit who may talk a better game then some of his rivals , (a lot of fans were kissing his feet when he first stepped into the studio), but he failed going into the managers seat and run for the hills.

Pundit and manager require different skills. Neville is a far better pundit than countless more successful managers.

Pundit and manager require different skills. Neville is a far better pundit than countless more successful managers.

Where did i knock his ability as a pundit? what i was saying is that like most pundits he talks a good game. Actually doing it from a mangers perspective is a different ball game.

Back