• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Looking at "Harry Kanes year on Sky PL now. Amazing stuff! He's so deadly is canning, and some of the moves from the team are simply breathtaking! Barca at their best stuff! I find it astonishing that we haven't got more praise for the way the team creates chances and goals. A lot of them are simply top, top class!

Looking at "Harry Kanes year on Sky PL now. Amazing stuff! He's so deadly is canning, and some of the moves from the team are simply breathtaking! Barca at their best stuff! I find it astonishing that we haven't got more praise for the way the team creates chances and goals. A lot of them are simply top, top class!

We're not Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, United or City that is why

They showed it on Sunday or Monday, has it been updated with his latest 2 hatricks?

A "writer for hire" that doesn't know when to use "fewer" rather than "less".

Monsieur Buerre would be appalled.

Was just about to post the very same thing.

I think that he is just a Spurs fan in Spain who built up a Twitter following from translating the Spanish press and then got a few writing gigs a podcast appearances off the back of that. He's always struck me as a decent sort.

I remember watching Kane play against Arsenal when he was on loan at Norwich. He was probably 19, 20 not sure but he appeared to be a lot shorter than he was now and was so slow! He had a one and one and completely ballsed it and I said to myself he won't make it in the premier league! He obviously had a growth spurt and is now, what, 6ft 1 and deceptively quick. How wrong I was back then.
If you see a 19 year old player get into a position to have a 1 on 1 against a good team then you shouldn't write them off if they don't finish the chance, instead consider that at such a young age they are good enough to get into a position to have a one on one chance.

I can remember watching a 17 year old Frank Lampard at West Ham. He missed 3 good chances in a single game and my West Ham supporting friend was deriding him as rubbish and only being in the team because of his Dad and Uncle. I said there and then that he would become a superstar - getting 3 good chances in a top flight game when only 17 shows incredible talent.

If you see a 19 year old player get into a position to have a 1 on 1 against a good team then you shouldn't write them off if they don't finish the chance, instead consider that at such a young age they are good enough to get into a position to have a one on one chance.

I can remember watching a 17 year old Frank Lampard at West Ham. He missed 3 good chances in a single game and my West Ham supporting friend was deriding him as rubbish and only being in the team because of his Dad and Uncle. I said there and then that he would become a superstar - getting 3 good chances in a top flight game when only 17 shows incredible talent.
Ok.....

Back