• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If Lamela is having a stinker and we need a goal, shove Kane behind Soldado. He goes like this, and this, and this, and this, and boom, gol.

If Lamela is having a stinker and we need a goal, shove Kane behind Soldado. He goes like this, and this, and this, and this, and boom, gol.

I think that he is an ideal replacement for any of the three playing behind the striker and I would like to see him used more like this from the bench.

If we progress in the Europa League/cups, I would look to start mixing up and rotating the PL and cup sides more after Christmas which would give him more PL chances in the second half of the season.

I wonder if there are general stamina issues with Kane and this is the reason why he is not getting more game time.

When he played at home vs Besiktas he seemed out of puff with 20-25 mins to go; and he hardly plays 90 mins so he should have been as fresh as anyone.

I think he can do it as a striker, especially if he's supposed to drop deeper at times and move about to create space. He's got a great footballing brain.

Seems like everyone is a #10 these days. Kane, Lamela, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Mason, even Paulinho. Different types, but all wanting/preferring that position.

I think he can do it as a striker, especially if he's supposed to drop deeper at times and move about to create space. He's got a great footballing brain.

Seems like everyone is a #10 these days. Kane, Lamela, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Mason, even Paulinho. Different types, but all wanting/preferring that position.

I think that Kane will end up as a #9 but playing behind the striker is a slightly less demanding position for him whilst he is getting used to senior football.

Reminds me a bit of Cardozo when he was at Benfica. He would drop deep or wide, but deadly in the box.

b51459f840.jpg

Been saying for weeks he's our best striker. He should have started v City, bad call by Poch to bench him. Looks like he'll be benched v Toon as well from the subs, we'll see.

Back