• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The boy is ready now imo.

I appreciate and understand people's cautious approach, personally I feel when he is on a high we should be naming him in the team and saying to him go out and win the game for us, I believe the more we play him with our other attacking three behind the better our future could be.

I must admit I'm very pleasantly surprised at how well he has been doing. His awareness and movement definitely make up for his slight lack of pace.

Is it just me or does it look like the keepers are trying to get out of the way of those two pens....and who can blame them, blimey they were thunderbolts!![emoji298]️

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Its tricky, he could be the answer to the striker question and is developing really well.
He is definitely good enough at present and we all know that momentum is a strikers best asset.

That said, despite Ade not hitting the net (or poor form etc etc etc), we ARE getting results. Albeit not looking spectacular

watching his movement, shot power, goal awareness etc reminds me a young Shearer tbh @ Southampton (old man being s'pton fan saw him a lot in 88/89 period) before he bulked up a bit albeit a bit older then shearer was when he was in the 1st team.

Kane has that deceptively quick thing down too. He has a good burst of pace to beat a man once that's done he just needs to shield the ball or get a shot away, he must be up there with one of the most improved young England players around.

I get the impression that Harry Kane has long been highly rated by coaching staff at the club. I remember reading youth team reports when he was still 16 and earning rave reviews. He just needed time to start living up to the billing. Still only 21. Teddy Sheringham - some of whose qualities Kane shares, I think - didn't really hit the big time until his mid twenties.

He's having a pretty fair season so far...

P548_zpsddc97be3.png

Had a decent game playing as the lone striker for the U21 tonight, had one great chance to score on his left foot, unfortunately couldn't take it.

encouraging display for the lone striker role though.

Didn't watch the game but I saw the line ups and saw Berahino played on the left, was he any good? I like the look of him and see we were linked with him, could be a good player to have to be backup to Chadli

Didn't watch the game but I saw the line ups and saw Berahino played on the left, was he any good? I like the look of him and see we were linked with him, could be a good player to have to be backup to Chadli

Yeah I watched it on BT Sport 1, Now I understand why people enjoy watching the u21 side more than the senior team...incidentally I thought Carrol was very good in this game some very good passing.

Berahino was ok in the LW position but kept drifting in and Croatia had a lot of joy as they were able to double up against Shaw on the right hand side. I need to see more of him as a winger, he is certainly tricky and can beat a man but his final ball wasnt all that at times.

Back