• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Very pleased for him but please stop comparing him to my boyhood hero Teddy!!!!

(Would be delighted if he went on to score as many goals though!!)

Big v´congrats to Harry, what a performance and what a brilliant game to watch in general. Been saying for weeks, Harry's our best striker. Should have played v City, we might be higher than 9th if he had, as City were giving us chances that day. Will he start v Tonn, dunno. But we'd best win if he doesn't cos otherwise Poch will have some questions to answer. But tonight Poch got it right so all praise to him.

Congratulations to young Harry, may this be the first of many hat tricks in our colours! He's one of our own!!

has been my favourite player since he kicked it in the stands at man u. well done lad!

what a night ! he got the match ball, the keepers jersey and the captains armband !

He'll not forget that night in a hurry. Brilliant stuff!

The fans "I love Harry Kane, Harry Kane loves me!" and "You're one of our own"

Superb!

Will be a tough decision which one of Eriksen or Chadli to drop.

It's a really difficult one. Chadli has been our goalscorer so far this season and Eriksen has been our playmaker.

Kane seems to be able to do both on current form, I think I'd rather see him in the middle in Eriksen's place. That's not to say we couldn't move Eriksen back out into Chadli's position though.

Agree with the calls that Harry should start against the Toon. Definitely deserves his chance - he's banging them in, good work rate... but most impressively, he looks quite an intelligent player (good movement, cute passes). I gotta hold my hands up - he has proved me wrong, I didn't think he had the capability to reach the level he is at now. Excitingly I think he can improve even more.

Personally I would drop Ade for him. None of the three behind should be dropped. Individually speaking - Eriksen is our most dangerous outfield player IMO, Chadli has been very good this season and is a significant goal threat... and Lamela has the potential to be one of if not the most explosive match-winners we have. Erik is also a confidence player and the quality of his goals yesterday is only going to add to that. I don't think we should mess with that momentum personally.

Also, collectively those three are steadily improving in terms of chemistry. fluidity, and being on the same wavelength as each other. Add Mason moving forward to that mix and you have four talented players who in my opinion will be a serious threat this year. We should keep it going, not mess with it; and Kane deserves his shot in that mix.

I'd drop Lamela too. His goals apart, he was quite poor last night. And he was in our previous two games too.

Although I agree with you on form alone, I think now is the worst time to drop him, I know it was only one goal, but it's all over the news and if I was him I'd absolutely be thinking 'right, my season really does start here, lets go'. To be dropped now would be seriously deflating.

Kane absolutely deserves his chance too though, and Soldado played well in his last game (penalty miss aside) so it's a very tough decision for Poch.

Agree with the calls that Harry should start against the Toon. Definitely deserves his chance - he's banging them in, good work rate... but most impressively, he looks quite an intelligent player (good movement, cute passes). I gotta hold my hands up - he has proved me wrong, I didn't think he had the capability to reach the level he is at now. Excitingly I think he can improve even more.

Same here.

Back