• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Sounds good all round. Poch acts with integrity, shows willing to make players available, rather than pull them out of England squads on spurious injuries, but expects a quid pro pro in return. I'd expect Walker, Rose and Dier to be given a rest on Tuesday, or certainly play no more than 45 mins.
I wonder if the "injuries" to Dembele and Eriksen are based on a similar agreement?

Sounds good all round. Poch acts with integrity, shows willing to make players available, rather than pull them out of England squads on spurious injuries, but expects a quid pro pro in return. I'd expect Walker, Rose and Dier to be given a rest on Tuesday, or certainly play no more than 45 mins.
I wonder if the "injuries" to Dembele and Eriksen are based on a similar agreement?
Spurious injuries! Genius!! In this divided world it gives me heart that GG exists.

I'm not concerned He's a two season wonder who would want him? all the top teams have better forwards than him, I know this as I've heard it and read it on the media, even midtable champions have Vardy who is far superior to him.

Right on. The reigning Premier League Champion's world class striker has been nominated for the Balon Dor, something our injury-prone two-season wonder can only dream about.

Right on. The reigning Premier League Champion's world class striker has been nominated for the Balon Dor, something our injury-prone two-season wonder can only dream about.

Griezmann ranked him up there with Messi and Ronaldo, don't you know. Our poor two-season wonder carthorse can't measure up to the urban legend, footballing GHod that is Jamie Vardy.

Oh, shut up you lowest of the low scumfudge. fudge, I hate this fudgeing idiot. Not sure I've hated a footballer more than this clam, and he's clearly just putting gasoline on a non existing fire here. fudgewit.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...rry-kane-perfect-for-man-utd-says-ray-parlour

Someone should shoot that donkey in the nuts.
But wait a second, Romford Ray is showing such incredible footballing insight to think that Kane might be attractive to a team like Manure. None of us should laugh when The Romford Pele displays the length and girth of his footballing intelligence. Who of us on here would think that someone who scores as much as Kane, who plays as well as Kane, who contributes to the team as much as Kane might be courted by the richest clubs in the world? Not me, that's for sure.

I think Harry would love to get his millions playing for us, and be loved by us in the way Saints love Le Tissier.

Would he risk things going to an unhappy club where he might not play (not in CL for certain) .... just for more money?

Id ask for £200k, top goalscorer, id want my monies worth especially considering Sissoko has signed for somewhere between £60-£85k according to reports.

The problem is as soon as Kane gets what he want there will be a line at the chairmans door, the likes of Toby, Lloris would be heading it.

From what i have read Kane is " one of our own" he loves the club, sees good times here so why would he want to rock the boat. Until we move into the new ground we can not pay the type of money the financally doped clubs can pay.

If he loves the club that much why rock the boat?

The problem is as soon as Kane gets what he want there will be a line at the chairmans door, the likes of Toby, Lloris would be heading it.

From what i have read Kane is " one of our own" he loves the club, sees good times here so why would he want to rock the boat. Until we move into the new ground we can not pay the type of money the financally doped clubs can pay.

If he loves the club that much why rock the boat?

I would say if he loves the Club that much then lets just make him stick to the contract he signed last year for 5 years on £35k or whatever Mr levy managed to screw him to.

But if the guy loves the club so much he will let them diddle him out of market rate wages, then more fool him!

I would say if he loves the Club that much then lets just make him stick to the contract he signed last year for 5 years on £35k or whatever Mr levy managed to screw him to.

But if the guy loves the club so much he will let them diddle him out of market rate wages, then more fool him!

I thought ( heard ) that he was on more then 35,000 pounds, i was being sarcastic with all the ( one of our own gonad*s, he loves the club) stuff, at the end of the day i doubt Kane ( or any of our other " one of our own ") players are any different then most folks, its all about the money to most and they will go where it gets offered.

I will probably be in the minority here but i see our club on the brink of becoming a major player, both on the pitch and off it. However until we actually move into the new ground ( and increase our income) we can not pay players silly money. If Kane is willing to do this ( and i am not sure what the rags say is true) then so be it let him go elsewhere and earn that type of money.

The progress of our club is the priority and AT the moment we can not/ should not pander to the egos of any player no matter who it is. We are a work in progress and i would hope all our players see that is the case., As i say i am not reading too much into a rag paper so it may not be relevent.

The Telegraph is a rag?

Surely we can do him a deal where he gets £85-£100k a week basic and then the rest is topped up with a strong goal bonus/win bonus/merchandise figure.

Back