• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

lets keep the winning together.
You know how it works with Poch. Harry's our main striker so once he's fully fit he comes straight back in. If both our 9 and 10 at the time are undroppable then he might bring Harry back from the bench or 'rest' one of them for the EFL or whatever.

Kane was struggling to find his form this season when he was injured. Not sure how long he will take to regain his form when he comes back from injury.

Kane was struggling to find his form this season when he was injured. Not sure how long he will take to regain his form when he comes back from injury.

He did have 2 goals though which was more than at the same point for the last 2 season when people were righting him off then!!!

Again, I think he's earned the right to decide whether he's ready to come straight back in, and ideally we should accommodate him if he wants to come back in quickly.

He's our best attacker, so when he's fit, we'll play him. No question about it. Even out of form, he scored in both league games prior to injury.

An in-form Harry can win us the league title imo (when combined with the other strong points of our team). Get him playing as soon as he's ready, he'll find his form and the rest will take care of itself.

He should be raring to go I reckon, first real break he's had for a while apart from a couple of weeks in the last 2 summers, which isn't really adequate.

If he's fit enough for Arsenal, I wouldn't be worried if he got an England call-up. Infact, a game for England would help him come back sharper for us v West Ham. He's had the rest, now he needs to be fit and play.

If he's fit enough for Arsenal, I wouldn't be worried if he got an England call-up. Infact, a game for England would help him come back sharper for us v West Ham. He's had the rest, now he needs to be fit and play.

Maybe, as long as Charlie Adam doesn't get called up by Strachan!

Nah. If he's fit, and he wants to play, throw him in against Arsenal, and then fake a last-minute injury that *unfortunately* rules him out of the international break. Sod England, they can make do without him - he 'll be rested up for another couple of weeks and won't be taking bloody corners against Scotland and Spain with Charlie Adam leering at him from the touchline while making indistinct gorilla noises.

Back