• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

There have been rumours about Kane leaving to join Man Utd or Chelsea pretty much non-stop since the end of the 14/15 season.

New contract + payrise every year he has a good season seems reasonable to me.

Apparently Kane is on his way to Liverpool already

Yeah that makes sense... a nice stable club going in the right direction!!!

He ain't leaving here for a long time IMO

The board are the people who prompted the rumoured talks I'm sure and we have plenty of time to negotiate

Tom Allnutt ‏@tomallnuttPA 26s26 seconds ago
MP not panicking over Kane contract: "I can feel every day that they're happy. I'm calm. I 100% trust the club and Daniel Levy." #thfc
s-l1000.jpg

In Kane's defence I think £120K a week is a fair wage in the current climate, it is not like he is asking for £250K a week. When you consider how many goals he has scored for us it is not like we can call him a one season wonder.

Totally agree. If he is asking for £120k a week then that's not unreasonable. He's arguably the 2nd best striker in the country after Aguero.

I dont believe for a minute than Kane and Lloris will leave remotely soon. Both seem very happy and had they been solely focussed on money, they'd have left a while ago. There must also be some excitement for the players, especially someone who's come through the youth team, about leading the team into the new stadium

He is so good. When it's all said and done, the very best forwards stick the ball in the net when given the chances and this is what commands the biggest money in football.

Been saying for ages, give him the pay rise his goal tally deserves. We've got to break our wage structure at some point and we might as well break it for Kane. £100k a week really isn't that much these days for a top player as silly as that sounds.

As much as he may not be motivated by money, it must be at least a consideration. Not saying he would leave because of money but even a very small part of him must be saying what the f u c k when players like Vardy and Rooney earn more than him.

Harry Kane inists he wants to stay at Tottenham for a 'long, long time' after latest derby heroics

After a week in which more doubts have been raised about his future at White Hart Lane, Harry Kane provided two resounding answers to those who may have been tempted to question his commitment to the Tottenham cause.

First, by scoring two goals in two minutes to swing this gripping London derby back into the home side’s favour, and second by insisting he is happy at the club and wants to remain a Tottenham player for a “long, long time”.

Kane is yet to agree a new long-term contract and is believed to be looking for a wage that would put last season’s Golden Boot winner on par with the top strikers in Europe, but would break chairman Daniel Levy’s wage structure. The apparent impasse has reportedly put Manchester United and Real Madrid on alert, while his match-winning performance on Saturday will do nothing to dampen any interest from around the continent.

But the 23-year-old allayed some of those fears by insisting he has no intention of leaving a club for which “the future is very bright”.

“I’m happy at the club,” he said. “A lot of people are going to speculate about contracts but I am happy - you saw me out there today. There’s not many better feelings than being at White Hart Lane and scoring in a London derby.

“I want to be here for a long, long time. We are in talks and I’m sure we will get something sorted. I’m not panicking and I’m not demanding anything.

“We are having a conversation and I have no doubts that we will get it sorted. I am fully concentrated on playing for Tottenham and winning for Tottenham and I think there are no doubts after today that my mind is anywhere else.”

Kane’s record in London derbies now stands at a remarkable 18 goals in 22 games, but he was forced to wait for his opportunities as Mauricio Pochettino’s side struggled for large parts against an organised West Ham. The visitors were the better team for much of the game, taking the lead twice - first through Michail Antonio’s sixth headed goal of the season and then courtesy of a Manuel Lanzini penalty - and having enough chances to have put the match to bed long before Kane’s late double gave Tottenham their first victory in eight matches.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...e-wants-to-stay-at-tottenham-for-a-long-long/

Back