• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

For example a stambouli to come in for europa league games would be great in this squad. Dier cannot play every game and that means when he's out we hve to change the system and way we play, also compating dier to any midfielder as although he has done ok, he looks awkward at times and has tired after 60in every game. He is not the answer there and the fact he is playing there says it all about how short we are in certain positons

If Dier/Mason is our first choice, I assume Bentaleb/Alli would be our second. Would Stambouli in place of one of those be an improvement?

I can't claim to know more than the next bloke Dubai, but I'd assume it's because he's 17 and not tied down to any long term deal.

I can't claim to know more than the next bloke Dubai, but I'd assume it's because he's 17 and not tied down to any long term deal.

Noooo. :( I had high hopes for him. I suppose this is the karmic price we pay for having tied down Marcus Edwards.

Or maybe the karmic price for pinching Zeki Fryers......oh wait, Zeki Fyers was the karmic price for pinching Zeki Fryers, my mistake. :confused:

You do wonder why Fergie kicked up such a stink about it. It just goes to show that it is very difficult to determine if someone is going to make it unless they are completely unreal. At least we got some money for him!

Why close the thread about Song?

How can people discuss the player we have barely signed..?
I'm sorry but it makes a joke of a forum....no wonder theres
so few post's on here these days....we need some feedback about the fudging player
for Christ's sake!

Why close the thread about Song?

How can people discuss the player we have barely signed..?
I'm sorry but it makes a joke of a forum....no wonder theres
so few post's on here these days....we need some feedback about the fudging player
for Christ's sake!

A player we aren't interested in and won't be signing? It was closed one the times he almost signed for West Ham. If it was open it would be page after page of "why aren't we in for him?"

Charlie Austin isn't happening either and the thread is just full of posts saying we should sign him.

The John Stones thread is probably the best one in here. :)

Again, what? I heard he'd signed on. Windy broke that news, no?

I thought it was a case of him moving on to become a first year academy graduate and not going elsewhere. I'll have to do some searching but if memory serves we can't do anything more until December when he turns 17.

Back