• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

I know its a pain in the arse leaving transfers until the last few hours but am i the only one excited for a very active sexy transfer window?

on your own mate the longer this lingers expect raziak campbell stambouli booth type signings and accept that this is the market and what spurs should be doing.

accept mediocrity

on your own mate the longer this lingers expect raziak campbell stambouli booth type signings and accept that this is the market and what spurs should be doing.

accept mediocrity

tumblr_lg7ha66chE1qafrh6.gif

At this current moment out squad is weaker as we still have plauers here who are not part of the managers plans and we lack any sort of number 9 to play instead of kane. We are also very short in midfield.

As I say 3 first XI signings with a the selling of our dross, then I think we will be doing ok.

But they weren't part of the manager's plans in the second half of last season also and only played when forced.

Would you rather have Paulinho than Alli? Is Dier significantly worse than Capoue or Stambouli?

accept mediocrity

Drama queen or smelling the barmaids apron too much last night?

Last edited:
I know its a pain in the arse leaving transfers until the last few hours but am i the only one excited for a very active sexy deadline day?

Nope.. it will be closed by the time I finish work probably. Early finish.. no late big ben. Fcuking macarons the lot of them. They take away the only decent thing about it, the build up as the evening goes on to the late hours.

Nope.. it will be closed by the time I finish work probably. Early finish.. no late big ben. Fcuking macarons the lot of them. They take away the only decent thing about it, the build up as the evening goes on to the late hours.

Isnt Kate Abdo in a tight yellow dress the best thing about it?

Not really.. all I see is a strange long neck and a pea head and an inch deep of slap. Much nicer girls on it like Kirsty... umm Kirsty... umm recently divorced Kirsty... umm

Looking at a few videos makes him look like a Spanish Mason with perhaps more goals. Not our saviour at DM.

Looking at a few videos makes him look like a Spanish Mason with perhaps more goals. Not our saviour at DM.

Spanish Mason with some more goals you say, then im sure Poch will like him because he likes Mason very very mucho

Back