• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

I have a real problem with a player of ours wanting out and in talks with another team on a Tuesday after being considered one of our best 11 players just 3 days earlier. Poch must have had some idea....stinks of blind loyalty....or wait a minute, maybe we are a signing or 2 short and he was making up the numbers! Shambles!

Indeed. I read that they haven't received loan fee for him and are having to pay half of his wages to move there. Presumably he still qualifies for his loyalty bonus that he is due next month too.
Liverpool really are clueless in regards to transfers. A lot worse than us. They did the same with Aquilani. Bought him for about £20million, loaned him back for no fee and paid 75% of wages, and then giving him away almost for free.

Liverpool really are clueless in regards to transfers. A lot worse than us. They did the same with Aquilani. Bought him for about £20million, loaned him back for no fee and paid 75% of wages, and then giving him away almost for free.

What are they doing with the lad they signed from Benfica??? Markovic he cost £20m plus and he has always looked poor when I've seen him

I hope that this continues to grow

http://www.nonleagueday.co.uk/

This put me in mind of the following youtube clip of Ade Edmundson talking about following Exeter City. It isn't non league, but still appealing in a way, as well as being a chance to pull for Steve Perryman's team.

I also remember a Martin Cloake piece (which I can't locate) about the pleasures of going to a non league match: standing, ability to move around the ground, etc.

As for me, I live in the US and the city I live in does have a semi pro team. Unfortunately, I have met a number of their players over the years and to a man they were all clams. So, in order to get my non Spurs fix, I have started watching the US women's league. I am familiar with enough of the players to make it interesting and frankly I know they're NOT in it for the money. Is it as thrilling as Kane's winner against the scum? No. But it is nice to watch a football match when the result won't spoil my day/weekend/week.

I have a real problem with a player of ours wanting out and in talks with another team on a Tuesday after being considered one of our best 11 players just 3 days earlier. Poch must have had some idea....stinks of blind loyalty....or wait a minute, maybe we are a signing or 2 short and he was making up the numbers! Shambles!
Do you really think Lamela is happy.He wants to go back to his comfort zone and inter are offering him that.If he is talking then it will be with the blessing of the club.To me it all seems to be unraveling a bit.Only one proven striker a central defence partnership that seems to get worse each game,an over reliance on youth.We may have to take a couple of steps back before we go forward yet another rebuilding season.Hopefully 7 days from now i will reflect on this and how wrong i was.

Do you really think Lamela is happy.He wants to go back to his comfort zone and inter are offering him that.If he is talking then it will be with the blessing of the club.To me it all seems to be unraveling a bit.Only one proven striker a central defence partnership that seems to get worse each game,an over reliance on youth.We may have to take a couple of steps back before we go forward yet another rebuilding season.Hopefully 7 days from now i will reflect on this and how wrong i was.

I have no problem with Lamela going, especially if we have get a decent fee out of it.

The real issue is we went into the window needing a RW option and 2 striker options, if the window closes with those still unfilled, the results won't go our way, and Poch will struggle.

Back