• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

This Pritchard guy?
is he any good?
is he on loan or what?
does anyone thats seen him think he should be in the squad?
........................................?

For those asking, Krychowiak's release clause is actually 30 million Euros (21 million pounds). He's a top player and was the catalyst for Sevilla winning the Europa League last season. He's interception and tackling stats were phenomenal, and he actually scored a vital goal in the final against Dnipro. So, unlike Kramer, Bender, and others that are reliant on their home clubs wanting to cash in on them, there's no negotiation of a fee with Sevilla if we want Krychowiak. We'd have to convince the player to leave, but just like Milan did with Carlos Bacca (same release clause as Krychowiak), we'd be able to offer him a major salary raise.

I see several outlets like Goal and Sky Sports have pieces out mentioning N'Jie, but no mention of Lacazette getting injured in Lyon's match yesterday. If you want N'Jie, you'd better hope whatever happened to Lacazette isn't serious (it was his back he injured, it seems), because I can't imagine Lyon selling N'Jie with only 1 other proven striker in their squad. Injuries are the type of unforeseen things that can happen if you wait to buy players at the end of the transfer window.

It would be just typical to see the haggling over 2-3 million euros cost us a player. I know Keith was banging on about it in another thread and I was against paying stupid fees early on that we can't afford, but when it comes to such small amounts I feel as tinkled off as the next fan.

As for Alvaro Vadillo, we've been liked with him for over a year and I cannot see why. He doesn't look all that good and has a buyout clause that does not represent his value. I did read somewhere that he only has two years left on his contract, so maybe it's his agent making noise to get his client a better deal.

Back