• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

CARDIFF ENTER RACE FOR £100M BALE AFTER AVB BUST UP

Premiership new boys Cardiff City has emerged as front runners to sign Welsh galactico Gareth Bale.
Willing to match the £100m fee and estimated £200k a week salary, Bale has admitted in a heart to heart with chairman Daniel Levy (via Skype) that the only other motivation to the transfer was the food. "I'm a big Spanish food fan and could live at Nandos".

Levy pointed out that Nandos was in fact Portugeuse to which Bale replied, "Well, they're all the same to me" a remark which saw a furious Andre Villas-Boas - who has a Portuguese grandmother - storm off.

Last night Levy was said to be "at an advanced stage" researching Cardiff players on Wikipedia, working out which random to demand in a part exchange deal.

Now if he had Tapas - then id have taken more notice.

Its Nandos - so fudge it.

It be interesting who is giving him advice on the football side of this deal ,his parents he states in his Esquire article don't come from a sporting background,so their eyes have light up on his fee and what he's worth,his agent no need to say where his intentions are but advice from experienced pros from the club whove had these offers in their career. Looking at the club to be honest every player there will say to him to go,even the management staff will see theirs no arguement,AVB is only in his thirties so one day he's hoping a 'real madrid' offer will come his way one day.If he speaks to ledley he'll state for him to go because how his career was cut short,defoe,walker,holby for example will tell him to go. The only player who could have helped him would have been VDV whose been there. Even other pros like giggs he would have said for him to come to Utd instead,so i wonder if anyone is giving any good impartial advice the other side of the coin of moving abroad.

The only ex pros i have read have all said for him to to stay for another year or two,michael owen,ian rush, glenn hoddle all players who have left their clubs and gone abroad . These players have gone through what bale is going to go through. I hope he knows that he can't just pop up the M4 to see his parents anymore,his mates just can't come over for a chat and play xbox,eveyone that will come over to see him will only be there for a short time ,so his emotional feelings will be all over the place for a while . I've lived abroad and its the smallest things you miss and don't realise and all the money in the world won't make a difference.Mjority of time it'll be him,his girlfriend and his daughter in some villa up in the hills of madrid and then he be away most of the time training and playing. It s not the football be the problem but his personnal life be the bigger issues he'll have to over come.

Though clutching at straws they could offer a similar deal to what they did to modric,tell him to stay a year,then sell him to madrid for £70 million then if we get champs league football or £75million +if we don't. i don't understand why he signed a new contract last year even with no get out clause in it,if his intentions was to leave he shouldn't have signed one,and to top it to say thats he's happy here and wants the club to grow and get champs league football.

At the moment theirs one person who has kept quiet is Levy he hasn't said anything yet,once he says whats happening we know if he going or not,and i wont be surprised if he states he's going no where.

It be interesting who is giving him advice on the football side of this deal ,his parents he states in his Esquire article don't come from a sporting background,so their eyes have light up on his fee and what he's worth,his agent no need to say where his intentions are but advice from experienced pros from the club whove had these offers in their career. Looking at the club to be honest every player there will say to him to go,even the management staff will see theirs no arguement,AVB is only in his thirties so one day he's hoping a 'real madrid' offer will come his way one day.If he speaks to ledley he'll state for him to go because how his career was cut short,defoe,walker,holby for example will tell him to go. The only player who could have helped him would have been VDV whose been there. Even other pros like giggs he would have said for him to come to Utd instead,so i wonder if anyone is giving any good impartial advice the other side of the coin of moving abroad.

The only ex pros i have read have all said for him to to stay for another year or two,michael owen,ian rush, glenn hoddle all players who have left their clubs and gone abroad . These players have gone through what bale is going to go through. I hope he knows that he can't just pop up the M4 to see his parents anymore,his mates just can't come over for a chat and play xbox,eveyone that will come over to see him will only be there for a short time ,so his emotional feelings will be all over the place for a while . I've lived abroad and its the smallest things you miss and don't realise and all the money in the world won't make a difference.Mjority of time it'll be him,his girlfriend and his daughter in some villa up in the hills of madrid and then he be away most of the time training and playing. It s not the football be the problem but his personnal life be the bigger issues he'll have to over come.

Though clutching at straws they could offer a similar deal to what they did to modric,tell him to stay a year,then sell him to madrid for £70 million then if we get champs league football or £75million +if we don't. i don't understand why he signed a new contract last year even with no get out clause in it,if his intentions was to leave he shouldn't have signed one,and to top it to say thats he's happy here and wants the club to grow and get champs league football.

At the moment theirs one person who has kept quiet is Levy he hasn't said anything yet,once he says what's happening we know if he going or not,and i wont be surprised if he states he's going no where.

Some good points here but I think also on the footballing side of things he will fail, relatively speaking. It will be almost impossible for him to live up to the price tag and on top of that there will be a better player in the same team. I love Bale, my kids love him too, but I'd swap him for Ronaldo in a heartbeat. I sure Bale will perform to a good level but unless he produces gold from the off the crowd will turn on him. The RM fans are absolutely unforgiving to say the least. Too much too soon for the young man IMO.

From being nice and settled squad wise a week ago, we're going to be in chaos with Bale and Caulker gone.

Back