• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

To be honest - its not a football thing if anything - it sounds like a bunch of lads like any bunch having a laugh. Whether its rightly or wrongly thats up to debate but most of our players, we seem to forget, are still 'kids' in the grand scheme of things.

That is the biggest load of gonad*s I have read in a long time.

and I spend quite a bit of time in the ITK thread. :|

To be honest - its not a football thing if anything - it sounds like a bunch of lads like any bunch having a laugh. Whether its rightly or wrongly thats up to debate but most of our players, we seem to forget, are still 'kids' in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah I can see that. I'm betting we've all said some pretty lamentable things when with our friends, young or old. You'd think he'd have a bit more sense than to say things like 'wog box' in front of a stranger though (or at the very least, that someone would be advising him to be careful how he conducts himself in public).

Nothing worse than gets said in.the office.
Doesn't make it right, but its all about the people involved ultimately. It's only offensive if said with intent or offense is taken.

New chant? 'Stick on the wog box, were gonna stick on the wog'
Ok, maybe not

Yeah I can see that. I'm betting we've all said some pretty lamentable things when with our friends, young or old. You'd think he'd have a bit more sense than to say things like 'wog box' in front of a stranger though (or at the very least, that someone would be advising him to be careful how he conducts himself in public).

Not sure what a wog box is really.

Ill google it.

Maybe this thread should be deleted before the Society of Black Lawyers get onto it. This could be the first case in the history of the universe where a player is accused of racism against black people, whilst simultaneously being on the receiving end of monkey chants....poetic justice? The irony meter would explode.

Hmm so Bale is no longer allowed to be a normal bloke, he's suddenly gotta be some kind of saint just because he can kick a ball?

Christ sake, get a life mate!

This was the same Spurs charter flight that crashed into each of the twin towers on 911.

Absolutely terrible people I tell you. Anyway, go on, punch me in the stomach.

Hmm so Bale is no longer allowed to be a normal bloke, he's suddenly gotta be some kind of saint just because he can kick a ball?

Christ sake, get a life mate!

Hmmm, depends on your definition of 'normal bloke' and 'saint' I guess. I think most people are sensible enough to watch what they say around people they don't know. Particularly when it can be construed as being offensive, even if it was aimed more towards your mates who clearly didn't take any offence.

Back