• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Mate, have you just posted a story basically stating that Terry is a gentleman and Bale a prick... Hmm that was never going to go down too well.

Especially if she aint sure who shes talking about. She and her son dont even know the players...

Fair enough, didn't mean to wind any up...honest:) I'm not claiming to be in the ITK business, it was just something I heard from someone that I regard as reliable (in the sense that I can see no reason why she would make it up) and which I thought may be of interest to some. Like I said, could all be nonsense so feel free to press the dump button.

Last edited:
Re: Gareth Bale

I've heard £130k, £135k, £150k, £175k and now £200k.

Madness eh? Still, I'd say it's in the interest of agents everywhere to bump the figure high so as they can try to prise more money out of us for their players.

I think we will see it at 135k but will never actually be confirmed. I do think Under Armor will be making some of it u for sure; I'd expect the club to have already dealt with this potential reality, and the fact the goons are about to ger a 35 mill a year kit deal from puma puts us in a position to make sure UA deliver a little more on their deal and get the payoff of one of Europe's marquee names as their figurehead. I look forward to the announcement with relish!

Have to say, BTW, I cannot fathom 135 thousand pounds A WEEK!!!!! Without bonuses. I genuinely believe that if I were in my early 20s I would need therapy to help school me as to how not to let it ruin my life...

Madness eh? Still, I'd say it's in the interest of agents everywhere to bump the figure high so as they can try to prise more money out of us for their players.

I think we will see it at 135k but will never actually be confirmed. I do think Under Armor will be making some of it u for sure; I'd expect the club to have already dealt with this potential reality, and the fact the goons are about to ger a 35 mill a year kit deal from puma puts us in a position to make sure UA deliver a little more on their deal and get the payoff of one of Europe's marquee names as their figurehead. I look forward to the announcement with relish!

Have to say, BTW, I cannot fathom 135 thousand pounds A WEEK!!!!! Without bonuses. I genuinely believe that if I were in my early 20s I would need therapy to help school me as to how not to let it ruin my life...

Minimum wage down at QPR that lol.

Greg Stobart @gstobart

There will not be a 'release clause' in Gareth Bale's new Tottenham contract, but an understanding he can leave if #THFC don't get in the CL
And, of course, he may still leave if Spurs get in the Champions League next season but someone will have to pay the money Levy wants

"I reminded the chairman of our gentleman's agreement when we were in Dubrovnik last summer and I agreed a contract extension with Tottenham. Then I had an open chat with Levy – that if a bigger club came in with a concrete offer, we would consider it and agree the best solution for all concerned.

"The chairman said, 'OK, we'll sit and talk [about any offers]'. Now Levy doesn't want to talk to me and said there is no possibility that I can leave Spurs."

- Luka Modric, 2011.

:D

Hmmm, depends on your definition of 'normal bloke' and 'saint' I guess. I think most people are sensible enough to watch what they say around people they don't know. Particularly when it can be construed as being offensive, even if it was aimed more towards your mates who clearly didn't take any offence.

I'm not prepared to believe it. He could've said anything. He could've been misheard.

tumblr_mm17unBxNn1r2xls3o1_400.png

not too long ago.

Such a magical player, no matter what happens we will always have those memories.
Thanks Gareth

Reckon those ears are a big reason why Gareth is so fast,
all those years with high level of air resistance.
First season after the operation, bam, he's a 25 goal superstar

Greg Stobart @gstobart

There will not be a 'release clause' in Gareth Bale's new Tottenham contract, but an understanding he can leave if #THFC don't get in the CL
And, of course, he may still leave if Spurs get in the Champions League next season but someone will have to pay the money Levy wants

Hmm, even if he can leave that doesn't necessarily mean he will after next season.

I personally think we should sell him. I know it sounds crazy, but I want this team to rebuild sooner rather than later. If he stays for 1 more yr what's the point? Yes he may help us get into the CL but what's the point if he goes after that? We'll be back to square 1. With the new stadium, financially it'll be difficult so I'd rather have a stable team to cope with it.

I'm 99% sure he'll stay though and I'm happy just worried that its going to be the case every summer. Hope he goes abroad where I can still love him!

I highly doubt Levy would (a) sell Bale to any other English club or (b) sell Bale for less than Levy himself thinks Bale is worth.

If Bale extends his contract to say 2017 or 2018 (he's tied up until 2016 now, if I'm not incorrect), Levy will have the upper hand in any kind of negotiations for at least another year and a half - probably longer.

I'm confident Bale will be a Spurs player next season as well, but that it will be a make or break for him at Spurs - CL qualification is an absolute minimum for us if we want to keep him for longer, IMO. Quite possibly we'll also need to show that we have an outside chance on the PL title the season after.

Brazil and Irani ‏@sportsbreakfast 11m
Former Tottenham midfielder Tim Sherwood just told us on @sportsbreakfast that @GarethBale11 will 1 million % be at Spurs next season #THFC

So apparently we couldn't pay big wages because we didn't have the £££ but we're about to pay Bale 150k-200k?

You're really going to believe the media on their claims?

The wages have ranged from 130-200k. They have no idea what they are talking about, it's pretty obvious.

You're really going to believe the media on their claims?

The wages have ranged from 130-200k. They have no idea what they are talking about, it's pretty obvious.

I believe that if he signs a contract extension it will be for around that figure (130k to 200k) and that's pretty obvious. If he does do that then it puts to rest the argument that we don't have the cash to pay these wages.

Back