• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fourth - who are we going to beat to it?

Fourth is still on...

gulp.

It's all a big ****iing tease! Seriously. Step back. We are unlikely to get 4th. Anything we get is a bonus. Just want to see the team settle and tighten up. Play as a unit, defend well. A transitional season, hopefully with a happy ending. We all like happy endings.

6ajf.jpg

Just like if we beat Everton... THE HOPE!!

Especially considering Liverpool have a tricky game against Arsenal too.

Just like if we beat Everton... THE HOPE!!

Especially considering Liverpool have a tricky game against Arsenal too.

We'll beat them and lose to Cardif or someone. Don't get your hopes up, we are an outside bet. Aspire to the team playing well instead.

All the stupid doom mongers who thought we blew 4th by drawing yesterday - as a Spurs Legend often said, 'footy's a funny old game'.

We still have to chase the toffees too, but i wish we had more positivity and get to prove wrong those outside of Spurs who say we never fail to disappoint.

All the stupid doom mongers who thought we blew 4th by drawing yesterday - as a Spurs Legend often said, 'footy's a funny old game'.

We still have to chase the toffees too, but i wish we had more positivity and get to prove wrong those outside of Spurs who say we never fail to disappoint.

I can't shake this feeling that we have never really got going properly this season, and to think we are just 3 points off 4th with all the ****e that's gone on gives me some comfort. If we could just get a bit of momentum then I think we are still in with an excellent shout.

If we were to miss out on 4th then of the contenders I would like Everton to make it in our stead, or failing that maybe Utd. Utd will buy their way back up there next season anyway no doubt, but missing out CL qualification for 'pool would likely set them back significantly. I could see Suarez off if they don't achieve it. Everton don't have the financial clout for the long haul so I think it's better for us if they pip 'pool and Utd to the post (if we don't make it that is)

You guys can thank me for this, after all I put Suarez and Sturridge in my dream team (a veritable curse as I have lost RVP, Aguerro, Baines, Coutinho and Ramsey to injury at one stage or another).

You guys can thank me for this, after all I put Suarez and Sturridge in my dream team (a veritable curse as I have lost RVP, Aguerro, Baines, Coutinho and Ramsey to injury at one stage or another).

Haha, go cochise, go cochise ! If only it were so easy. But for a larf, some pool and toffee players next time.

were given a gift today. if *rsenal drop points it could really be interesting. we still have a lot of big matches with the top 4 left.

seriously need to start scoring some goals though. even if that means running up the score on some (if its possible at all)

We have a strong squad(when all are fit and available!). I try to make a Spurs 11 and bench but it's quite difficult, some decent players miss out entirely. We have a lot of variation across most positions, we just need to wave a magic wand and make them click for the final three months of the seasons.

Fourth is still on...

gulp.

Fourth hasnt been on for months.

I wish I could kneejerk from negative result to positive result and even half believe.

I think even our players feel we have nothing to play for in the league already.

So do we all want the scum to beat the dippers next week?

Hobson's choice I know, but on balance, I think we have to hope for a scum win.

I can't shake this feeling that we have never really got going properly this season, and to think we are just 3 points off 4th with all the ****e that's gone on gives me some comfort. If we could just get a bit of momentum then I think we are still in with an excellent shout.

If we were to miss out on 4th then of the contenders I would like Everton to make it in our stead, or failing that maybe Utd. Utd will buy their way back up there next season anyway no doubt, but missing out CL qualification for 'pool would likely set them back significantly. I could see Suarez off if they don't achieve it. Everton don't have the financial clout for the long haul so I think it's better for us if they pip 'pool and Utd to the post (if we don't make it that is)

I agree. It really is quite unbelievable. Stranger things have happened....lasagna gate , Chelscum CL win, WBA reserve goalie fiasco etc. Footie is a funny old game.

Back