• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Selling out Wembley for RM will not mean a 90k gate. UEFA requires that up to 2k seats behind the goals must be screened off, plus they also requisition a small but significant percentage for hospitality of UEFA officials, guests and media from all over Europe.

Could still mean a new record attendance for any club home game in England if the gate exceeds the 85,512 for Leverkusen last season. Although for such a high profile game it's likely to attract the maximum permitted UEFA officials and entourage which may in turn mean that many fewer paying customers.

Selling out Wembley for RM will not mean a 90k gate. UEFA requires that up to 2k seats behind the goals must be screened off, plus they also requisition a small but significant percentage for hospitality of UEFA officials, guests and media from all over Europe.

Could still mean a new record attendance for any club home game in England if the gate exceeds the 85,512 for Leverkusen last season. Although for such a high profile game it's likely to attract the maximum permitted UEFA officials and entourage which may in turn mean that many fewer paying customers.

Where were they against Barnsley ?

Can anyone give some advice please: i am thinking of going to the League Cup game with my 8 year old boy, because it falls within his half-term week.
I haven't renewed his or my memberships from last season (perhaps bitterness at missing out on the 2/3 ballots i tried lol) and have seen that tickets go on general sale later this week.

I'm wondering do i give myself more 'security' if i buy via memberships? That is, are they far less likely to put us amongst some West Ham oafs if i buy via general sale? Also, am i greatly reducing my chance of getting tickets fall stop if i buy via general sale (seeing as it's a big derby, even though it's the league cup)?
Last question: how long does it really take to get out of the stadium at full-time and get to Wembley Park tube station? If i'm with an 8 year old should i leave before the end, and if so how long before?

I think you will easily get tickets for this game via general sale, the attendance will be higher than for Barnsley because it's a London derby but 50K seats will be up for grabs and this game won't be included in season ticket packages either (I believe they include the first 2 home cup games a season or they used to) so that will result in less tickets being sold as well.

I generally leave around 88 minutes and find I can get straight to the station and on a train more or less right away (maybe a 5 minute wait). It's a good 15 minutes walk from seat to station at a brisk pace depending on where you're sitting. I'd recommend getting a ticket on the north side of the stadium as thats where the walkway to the tube is, it really is a long way to walk round the stadium if you dont and you'll likely end up in a queue.

I think for West Ham you have to be on the clubs database already (not sure off the cut off date) in order to buy a ticket for safety reasons so check you are still registered on there as if your membership finished then maybe your details don't remain on there - maybe give them a call or I'm sure someone on here will know.

I think you will easily get tickets for this game via general sale, the attendance will be higher than for Barnsley because it's a London derby but 50K seats will be up for grabs and this game won't be included in season ticket packages either (I believe they include the first 2 home cup games a season or they used to) so that will result in less tickets being sold as well.

I generally leave around 88 minutes and find I can get straight to the station and on a train more or less right away (maybe a 5 minute wait). It's a good 15 minutes walk from seat to station at a brisk pace depending on where you're sitting. I'd recommend getting a ticket on the north side of the stadium as thats where the walkway to the tube is, it really is a long way to walk round the stadium if you dont and you'll likely end up in a queue.

I think for West Ham you have to be on the clubs database already (not sure off the cut off date) in order to buy a ticket for safety reasons so check you are still registered on there as if your membership finished then maybe your details don't remain on there - maybe give them a call or I'm sure someone on here will know.

Thanks for the info; much appreciated

Tickets for Stoke for supposed to be on sale today. For some reason they are not, it seems.

Never a surprise. But one again, fans being asked to purchase tickets for a game when it isnt confirmed when the match will be played. Although it is hardly a high-profile fixture, there is a chance this game could be played Monday night/Sunday or even Friday night

As we have said many times, Sky and the PL cannot give one fudge about fans when it comes to choosing which games to put on tv

That is fudging pathetic. Why do they have to announce so many games at once? Couldn't the first two weeks of December have been announced now or preferably a couple of weeks ago?

Next time someone gets asked why they want to cancel their Sky subscription, tell them they're a bunch of clams that treat the fans like brick and are ruining the game instead of saying it's getting too expensive.

Back