• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Jumping the gun here but does that mean they are already thinking about next seasons tickets at the Lane, means the build is on time then??

The Trust said that the club are getting an external company to survey fans about the new stadium, seating, pricing (I think) etc. I'm pretty sure they said it would be towards the end of this year, so that might be what's coming.

Ah, but they have a cunning plan. Forty thousand are going to turn up and there'll be no option but for the top tier to be opened for them.
#clever
My mate said there will be West Ham everywhere, how exactly ??

50k, 40k ST holders, 4k West Ham and the rest members and corporate

where were all those people when we played Barnsley the other week :rolleyes:

Odd concept for the younger generation I know but perhaps people are doing better with budgeting. I mean if you have children and want to take holidays the is only so much football you can afford to go to.

Back