• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

It looks the PL had a meeting with various supporter trusts today and have agreed to not have a late kickoff on Xmas eve.

Seems you still cant buy them today either
I found out it is possible to buy. It's just well hidden. When you have logged on to the ticket site, click Tickets in he top left corner, then Match Tickets and browse to page two. You'll find the Stoke game there. I have no idea why they've hidden it though.

And yes, it is frustrating that they sell tickets before you know the dates. I'm planning a trip over to watch the games against Stoke and Brighton and perhaps another game in the London area in that time period if I can get a ticket, but it's not easy to make plans when you don't know when the games will be played.

That is fudging pathetic. Why do they have to announce so many games at once? Couldn't the first two weeks of December have been announced now or preferably a couple of weeks ago?

Spot On.

Its all become a complete and utter f#ckin joke now. Really dont know why we all bother sometimes

Wow. 3 days ago there were a plenty of seats. Taking a guest from out of town. Will be in 143. Would it have been returned season tickets there?
It does say sold out or not available. I'm guessing some of the upper sections will be screened off. Presume it's also restricted sale so my expectation is for a crowd of between 60k-70k.

More sold out than Liverpool it looks

View attachment 3694
Liverpool was completely sold out. If you drill in and look at the availability for that game it consists pretty much entirely of single seats being offered for re-sale via the Season ticket holder resale platform.

As of yesterday Bournmouth only had a few singles dotted around plus the very back couple of rows in the corners.

I wonder if we'll break the PL attendance record at Wembley this weekend? If we do then I think we'll then break our own record for the game against Liverpool.

Liverpool was completely sold out. If you drill in and look at the availability for that game it consists pretty much entirely of single seats being offered for re-sale via the Season ticket holder resale platform.

As of yesterday Bournmouth only had a few singles dotted around plus the very back couple of rows in the corners.

I wonder if we'll break the PL attendance record at Wembley this weekend? If we do then I think we'll then break our own record for the game against Liverpool.
Looking again today it seems that the back half of a few blocks have been released. IT looks like the club are perhaps releasing the rear part of blocks in phases as opposed to just opening them all up. Not sure why they are doing this?

Back