• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Took 80 minutes to get in today, but everything went super smooth after that. The first session I started still in queue. I'm guessing something has died, but there's no way of knowing. :mad: Luckily I opened a second browser after 10 minutes of waiting. Brilliant idea to have APOEL go on sale on the same day as Real Madrid.

Anyone heard anything about tickets/travel for trip to Madrid ?.

Applications from STs a couple of weeks back, now 3 wks from the match.

Genuine question, why do you think that? It's true the stadium did look sparsely occupied but I'd have said estimating how many were present in such a vast bowl would be pretty difficult. For myself I was not in the least surprised to learn the attendance was c24k but there you go.

Only because they announce tickets issued rather than people through the turnstiles (even though that data is easily available at Wembley). I know a number of season ticket holders who didn't bother going despite having been signed up to 'Gold', but they could be in the minority.

The top tier was closed, so that's immediately 40k off the capacity. Middle tier was definitely less than half full, and the lower tier was pretty full on the sidelines but with big gaps at either end.

Only because they announce tickets issued rather than people through the turnstiles (even though that data is easily available at Wembley). I know a number of season ticket holders who didn't bother going despite having been signed up to 'Gold', but they could be in the minority.

The top tier was closed, so that's immediately 40k off the capacity. Middle tier was definitely less than half full, and the lower tier was pretty full on the sidelines but with big gaps at either end.
Fair enough. Did not know that game was included in with ST packages.

Fair enough. Did not know that game was included in with ST packages.

Silver ST is PL games only. I then signed up for auto-Cup scheme and became Gold, but dipped out the day before Barnsley due to realising travel issues involved - but got FOUR Loyalty points !. Cost £15 for the 'seat' though.

Aha - now see 244 LPs would have got me into RM away. Long way off !

Silver ST is PL games only. I then signed up for auto-Cup scheme and became Gold, but dipped out the day before Barnsley due to realising travel issues involved - but got FOUR Loyalty points !. Cost £15 for the 'seat' though.

Aha - now see 244 LPs would have got me into RM away. Long way off !

I'm sure I read that unlike in previous seasons you actually have to attend to get the LPs...unless you scan at the turnstile you don't get the LPs. Can anyone confirm?

I'm sure I read that unlike in previous seasons you actually have to attend to get the LPs...unless you scan at the turnstile you don't get the LPs. Can anyone confirm?

That's true for matches covered by your ST (as getting LPs for PL games was just brought in for this season).
But when you have to buy tickets for other games then I think normal process applies and you get the points on purchase.

Back