• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Going to Wembley on Sunday with the missus and two boys. Does anyone know if they allow backpacks to be taken in?
There was a family sat in front of me at the Chelsea game and the boys had gym sacks.

Don't recall the queue for searching bags being too lengthy when I was heading in.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/wembley-entry-information-250817/
WEMBLEY STADIUM BAG POLICY

In order to speed up entry into the stadium, we recommend that bags are not brought to the stadium unless absolutely necessary. If a bag is essential it is advisable that it is small and see-through. If bringing a bag is unavoidable then your entry to the stadium will be delayed while your bag is searched so please allow additional time.

Please be aware that Wembley does not have lockers or luggage storage facilities for fans to store items.

Yes, you can bring in backpacks. When I was at the game against Chelsea, I brought with me a backpack and a carrier bag. Both bags were checked before I entered the stadium, and they attached pink ribbons (the kind they give you at the airport for your luggage).

It doesn't take long for them to check your bags, and I use my laptop on the train given that it's a 4 hour journey each way. They also help with any drinks you have left. I had s large bottle of water (1.5-2 litres), and they offered for me to pour the water in to two cups, which I could then take inside. That's a lot better than just having to throw it away.

I think I may have missed this but can someone explain to me how I've lost 189 loyalty points this season?! I was a Bronze member and picked up a season ticket. I'm sure that has something to do with it, but surely if we make it to a semi or a final, I'm severely disadvantaged!

Thoughts welcome!

I think I may have missed this but can someone explain to me how I've lost 189 loyalty points this season?! I was a Bronze member and picked up a season ticket. I'm sure that has something to do with it, but surely if we make it to a semi or a final, I'm severely disadvantaged!

Thoughts welcome!

Different LP schemes for ST holders.
As a ST holder you will always take priority over a Member. So the 25 LPs you get for taking out a ST will put you ahead in the queue of a member with 189 points.
Getting to a semi final or final is going to be difficult for new ST holders given the amount that will be clustered around the lower LP levels. But it is going to be impossible for Members.

Different LP schemes for ST holders.
As a ST holder you will always take priority over a Member. So the 25 LPs you get for taking out a ST will put you ahead in the queue of a member with 189 points.
Getting to a semi final or final is going to be difficult for new ST holders given the amount that will be clustered around the lower LP levels. But it is going to be impossible for Members.

Thanks GL. That makes sense. So how many LP do you think you'd need for the average away game? How is it even possible to build loyalty points now, given I won't be adding them every game, as far as I can tell?

Thanks GL. That makes sense. So how many LP do you think you'd need for the average away game? How is it even possible to build loyalty points now, given I won't be adding them every game, as far as I can tell?
Realistically you won't be able to. Even being a new ST holder doesn't really put you at an advantage to a member for away games based on allocations being approx 3000. There are many ST's well ahead of you.

The only way you'll start catching up is when we turn SH!T, and people have 'a change of heart' about going :)

I just pay the £80/£100 for an away 'spare' and then not go to as many home games. (especially this season being at wembley)

Have not read through this whole thread, I am going up for Swansea and Bournemouth but have still not received my new membership card, can you get into the stadium with last seasons card or will they send out paper tickets.

When I log onto the official account it has me as having purchased the tickets but no mention of whether it is paper ticket. Why have they still not sent out the membership cards it is nearly fcuking September, surely they could have got some uni kids in over the summer to process all this.

You can only buy the 3 game package at the moment, (to my understanding) so would need to select all three games and add them to your basket.

You're 100% correct, cheers. I phoned them and they wouldn't budge on letting me buy my seats for only two of the games. Reserved seats go into the free for all on Monday dinner time so they had me over a barrel. This new season ticket is costing me a small fortune!

Have not read through this whole thread, I am going up for Swansea and Bournemouth but have still not received my new membership card, can you get into the stadium with last seasons card or will they send out paper tickets.

When I log onto the official account it has me as having purchased the tickets but no mention of whether it is paper ticket. Why have they still not sent out the membership cards it is nearly fcuking September, surely they could have got some uni kids in over the summer to process all this.
Give the TO a ring. They will send you paper tickets. I think there is also an option to get a paper ticket at Wembley.

You're 100% correct, cheers. I phoned them and they wouldn't budge on letting me buy my seats for only two of the games. Reserved seats go into the free for all on Monday dinner time so they had me over a barrel. This new season ticket is costing me a small fortune!

Buying the whole package now might be cheaper than just Dortmund and Real as they will probably be cat A. The last game might need to have something riding on it or actual attendance will be low.

Realistically you won't be able to. Even being a new ST holder doesn't really put you at an advantage to a member for away games based on allocations being approx 3000. There are many ST's well ahead of you.

The only way you'll start catching up is when we turn SH!T, and people have 'a change of heart' about going :)

I just pay the £80/£100 for an away 'spare' and then not go to as many home games. (especially this season being at wembley)

This exactly. For the last 12 months Away days have almost become a closed shop with the same 3000 ST's going to the away matches. As a member I know I have been to my last away match for the foreseeable future.

New STH will find it hard to break into the circle. You need LPs to get to away games, but you cant get to them because you cant accrue enough LPS...and so on

I've got the new season ticket and upgraded to the gold package to get the cup games automatically. However is only put through two of the games and is asking me to buy the Dortmund game manually.

Anyone have any idea what's gone wrong there?

Back