• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Mine didn't let me select specific seats, just price point? Have I done it wrong or is that a season ticket thing?

One Hotspur Lilywhite member here. Queued for ages, but once in I tried several different attempts at the various Price Levels. As I wanted 3 there weren't many options open to me, but it seemed the edges of the blue blocks were the best around on offer (503, 504, 523, 548 etc).

Much further up than i'd hoped, given that I managed to get Cat 1 block 140 last season!!? Guess with the STH having claimed seats automatically it meant there were fewer left for members, as opposed to last year???
But again, i'll be mightily tinkled if i leave it a few days and then see that better blocks have become available because people didn't claim their seats!

FWIW, here's the availability that was showing up for me (as a Wembley Pass holder) in CL games 1 & 2 about half hour ago...

IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0804.jpg

Ah well, too late now. Most price points said I couldn't get 2 together so I've ended up in the gods anyway (503/2 I think). Least that's the cheapest. Didn't much fancy paying 50+ to watch Qarabag turn us over anyway ;)

Also, 16 quid in charges. Robbing bastards.

FWIW, here's the availability that was showing up for me (as a Wembley Pass holder) in CL games 1 & 2 about half hour ago...

View attachment 3568
View attachment 3567

WTF!!!?? How can there be central seats like that available and all I was offered was the views from corner flags??
Also this "pick your seat" thing wasn't available to me either. And i don't think it was browser related.

And for fees, for some reason i was hit with two separate £11.97 fees for 3 x tickets. No idea what they're for though!!

Now received email to say successful auto-pay.

Nothing gone from the bank.

Never got a better block than 222, other than one game in 231 alongside 2 in 222

I'll persevere, but once I'm certain my ST in 238 is 'locked-in safe', I'll give up with a shrug and a loud "Thank you so fecking much Spurs, for getting my hopes up and wasting so much of my time".

On the pitch it's a game, but the TO is meant to be a business FFS !

231 is where my ST is

WTF!!!?? How can there be central seats like that available and all I was offered was the views from corner flags??
Also this "pick your seat" thing wasn't available to me either. And i don't think it was browser related.

And for fees, for some reason i was hit with two separate £11.97 fees for 3 x tickets. No idea what they're for though!!
What browser were you using to try to book the tickets? I get the option to select a seat in Chrome but not if I use IE.

Got my tickets sorted but 16 quid for booking is outrageous. Does that include postage for tickets (like last season) or is it all on stadium cards? (which I still haven't recieved!)

None of all this shenanigans surprises me anymore. No longer the exception, is becoming the norm.

On the plus side..I now have a membership card..finally :rolleyes:

Update from the official website shows that season ticket holders have an extended deadline to buy their seat CL tickets. Until Monday 28th. I'll buy over the weekend then. :)

What browser were you using to try to book the tickets? I get the option to select a seat in Chrome but not if I use IE.
I used Chrome and didn't get the option, maybe it depends how you get to the match details, I just clicked the link at the top.

Got my tickets sorted but 16 quid for booking is outrageous. Does that include postage for tickets (like last season) or is it all on stadium cards? (which I still haven't recieved!)
It's going onto the cards. Mine finally showed up the other day.

As they are selling these packages blind (ie without knowledge of who we're playing) why couldn't they have kicked this off 2 weeks ago.....1 week for STs 1 week for members?.

I used Chrome and didn't get the option, maybe it depends how you get to the match details, I just clicked the link at the top.

I had issues with the seat selection thing in Chrome when buying a ST, and had to use IE.
Then I came across this very helpful post on TFC. I followed the instructions and it worked for me (on a laptop, don't know if you can do it on a tablet) :

I think you need flash installed and enabled.

If you're using Chrome it's switched off as standard.
You have to either switch it back on, or whitelist sites that you allow to use it.

type chrome://settings/ into the address bar. Click on advanced, within Privacy and Security click on Content Settings, then Flash, then click ADD, next to allow. Now add "https://eticketing.co.uk" without the quotes.
Then go back to the ticket site and refresh - it should now work.

I think the only thing I had to do differently was copy and paste the link to the eticketing site myself.

Cheers Glenda, least that explains it.

Makes sense that the TO would still be using something that's due to be killed off imminently :D

Not sure if this is better here, but,

IIRC now the Dortmund match is confirmed for Tuesday Nov 21, the NLD will now be moved to Saturday from the Sunday

Anyone got a list of our fixtures (Prem and CL) up until Christmas?

The Spurs website and mobile app is so sh1t (in general!), hasn't updated the CL dates yet! Wanted a screenshot to see where we're gonna drop points!

Back