• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

and you can stay an hour after the game have a beer and let the crowds thin out a bit
Is it just after the CL matches that the Club Wembley bars stay open after the final whistle?

As it looked they were all closed after the Burnley and Chelsea games, although I didn't really fancy hanging around and wasn't really paying much attention on my way out tbh.

Is it just after the CL matches that the Club Wembley bars stay open after the final whistle?

As it looked they were all closed after the Burnley and Chelsea games, although I didn't really fancy hanging around and wasn't really paying much attention on my way out tbh.

When i went last year to the CL's at Wembley i was in Club Wembley block 223 and the choice of bars and food you could walk into was very good.

When i went to Chelsea (Club Wembley block 211) i was surprised that any bar appeared to be 'premium' and you were not allowed in? So were basically left with the typical walk up (queue up!) burgers, pizza, hot dog etc and a few free floating pop corn, real ale etc stands. And on top of that, in these 'premium' bars i noticed that they had tables full of glasses with pre-poured lager and wine that literally catered for about the 10 people that entered the bar near us during half-time.

It kind of left me feeling i wasn't getting any extra from being in Club Wembley?? Anyone else notice this.

I'm 238 Club Wembley.

Bar signs say close at end of half-time (specifically 17:00 for Chelski/Burnley). Nothing to indicate later opening. Unaware of CL arrangements.

Yes Premium bars, but also large sitting areas with tables as well as ledges with seating for us plebs. Always seats available up to now.

Same here but prices aren't too bad, problem will be accessing the ticket system. Got 4 for Bournemouth today, good availability - taking the Mrs to her first game.

ICYMI...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-borussia-dortmund-ticket-news-290817/

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders who have NOT purchased one of our group stage packages will be able to purchase their reserved seat for this fixture until 4pm on Wednesday 30 August.

Any One Hotspur Member - including Season Ticket Holders who chose not to purchase their reserved seat - that has NOT purchased a group stage package will be able to buy tickets for this fixture from 10am on Thursday 31 August until 8am on Monday 4 September.

Tickets will then go on general sale at 10am on Monday 4 September, subject to availability.

The Barnsley - Derby game has been brought forward one week and we will now play the winner on the ordinary third round date 19 September. The league games they were due to play will be re-arranged at a later date.

Same here but prices aren't too bad, problem will be accessing the ticket system. Got 4 for Bournemouth today, good availability - taking the Mrs to her first game.

Took my missus to her 1st Spurs match. Friendly v Real Sociedad 11 years ago. She was hooked, one of the best decisions I have ever made

Back