• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

maxresdefault.jpg

When do packages become available that are not the ones that we had to have as our season ticket? I want to go to the CL matches but not at the Wembley Gold level I have for league. When the package was reserved in my account, it wouldn't let me select a different package. Now, I can't choose any package. I'm just hoping for a cheaper option for the matches, even if part of me wishes that I had just gone all out as the price difference is likely to be negligible.

Just seen this on the official website...

"We should like to reassure Season Ticket Holders who are unable to commit to all three matches that their seats will remain reserved for them and they will have priority to purchase for the individual games in due course."

So I'll likely just buy for Dortmund & Real Madrid matches if I'm unable to get a package now. Problem is that having spent £1500 on a season ticket, then travelling up from Poole every weekend, it's a lot invested at once to then spend £200+ on the package.

"We should like to reassure Season Ticket Holders who are unable to commit to all three matches that their seats will remain reserved for them and they will have priority to purchase for the individual games in due course."

So I'll likely just buy for Dortmund & Real Madrid matches if I'm unable to get a package now. Problem is that having spent £1500 on a season ticket, then travelling up from Poole every weekend, it's a lot invested at once to then spend £200+ on the package.

When was that posted? I hope not after I committed to all three.

When do packages become available that are not the ones that we had to have as our season ticket? I want to go to the CL matches but not at the Wembley Gold level I have for league. When the package was reserved in my account, it wouldn't let me select a different package. Now, I can't choose any package. I'm just hoping for a cheaper option for the matches, even if part of me wishes that I had just gone all out as the price difference is likely to be negligible.

They won't be selling packages on general sale as far as I can tell. STHs have been offered their seats and members could choose from the rest, but those are now sold out. Next up will be STs on an individual game basis before everything is released.

When was that posted? I hope not after I committed to all three.
It was mentioned in the news bulletin last Wednesday morning...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...n-sale-to-season-ticket-holders-today-230817/
Any Season Ticket Holders who do not opt to purchase the Multi-Game package are advised that they will still have the option to purchase their regular seat on an individual match basis during a dedicated sales window for each Group Stage fixture. Full details on these sales phases will be communicated following the draw for the Group Stages which takes place this Thursday evening.

Chances are though that the prices for these will be higher individually, than collectively. The matches were initially priced, for my seat, at £65 each. Now that we know who we face, do you really think Spurs will sell tickets for the Real Madrid fixture at any less than top bracket, which is an extra £30. So, buying the package gets you three for the price of two. That's how I see it anyway.

What a nightmare, was just going to buy the CL package and they're all sold out. I hope it won't be too difficult to get tickets for the matches individually when they go on sale. I'm a member at present.

Would your CL package really be £200+ ? Mine is £75 for the 3 games. Up in the upper tier cheaper seats admittedly. But £200 seems a heck of a lot.

You'll be able to buy individual tickets - but no one knows yet how much they'll be. Given the draw, something akin to Cat A PL prices or game seems possible.

Would your CL package really be £200+ ? Mine is £75 for the 3 games. Up in the upper tier cheaper seats admittedly. But £200 seems a heck of a lot.

You'll be able to buy individual tickets - but no one knows yet how much they'll be. Given the draw, something akin to Cat A PL prices or game seems possible.

Yes. I'm sat in Club Wembley. My CL package would have been £190 plus additional fees. And I wanted a cheaper package but it wouldn't let me buy one. I'm not affluent by any stretch, and as such, £1500 was a lot for my season ticket so that I couldn't then also spend £200 for this. Especially when Club Wembley gets you no additional benefits other than a good view.

It has better food and more bars per person. It's also the only place you can get a beer for CL games due to UEFA no alcohol rules but club Wembley counts as a hospitality area so gets around it.

It has better food and more bars per person. It's also the only place you can get a beer for CL games due to UEFA no alcohol rules but club Wembley counts as a hospitality area so gets around it.
and you can stay an hour after the game have a beer and let the crowds thin out a bit

Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund
UEFA Champions League
Wembley Stadium, connected by EE
Wednesday 13 September
Kick-off: 7.45pm

Prices:
Club Wembley Gold (ticket only) - £80.00
Club Wembley Silver (ticket only) - £65.00
Club Wembley Silver B (ticket only) - £60.00
Category 1 - £55.00
Category 2 - £50.00
Category 3 - £45.00
Category 4 - £40.00
Category 5 - £30.00
Seniors Over-65 and junior Under-18 are priced at 50% off adult prices above

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders who have NOT purchased one of our group stage packages will be able to purchase their reserved seat for this fixture until 4pm on Wednesday 30 August.

Any One Hotspur Member - including Season Ticket Holders who chose not to purchase their reserved seat - that has NOT purchased a group stage package will be able to buy tickets for this fixture from 10am on Thursday 31 August until 8am on Monday 4 September.

Tickets will then go on general sale at 10am on Monday 4 September, subject to availability.

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders who have purchased their usual seat for this fixture will have the ticket loaded on to their stadium access card.

Wembley Pass Holders who have purchased their usual seat will also have their ticket loaded on to their stadium access card.

Any Season Ticket or Wembley Pass Holder who purchases a different seat to that of their Season Ticket will be sent a paper ticket to use for the fixture. This will be sent to the address held on the system.

All One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who purchase a ticket for the fixture will have their ticket loaded on to their current stadium access card and will be sent an email containing the seat details four days prior to the fixture. Please bring this email with you and it will contain your seat details and which turnstile to enter through.

Loyalty points: 2

It was mentioned in the news bulletin last Wednesday morning...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...n-sale-to-season-ticket-holders-today-230817/
Any Season Ticket Holders who do not opt to purchase the Multi-Game package are advised that they will still have the option to purchase their regular seat on an individual match basis during a dedicated sales window for each Group Stage fixture. Full details on these sales phases will be communicated following the draw for the Group Stages which takes place this Thursday evening.

Cheers Steve, obviously missed that. Looking a the above prices I haven't lost out particularly overall, so happy days.

Wonder when Thomas Cook will unveil their CL away trips

I did the Leverkeusen one last year and found it brilliantly done and not that expensive either

Is it right that season ticket holders don't earn LP through the season?

In the past they only got for cup and away games and the yearly renewal bonus. This year you get additional points for attending/listing it on the exchange.

Back