• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Anyone have a recommendation for a good cafe for a hearty fry up before the Bournemouth game? I'm (sadly due to family ill health) coming over for that weekend and snagged two brick tickets for the game so at least my son will get his first (and last) visit to The Lane.

Come off of the M25 at junction 25 and head towards London. Take a left at the first set of lights (Mollison Avenue), which is almost immediately after getting off of the M25. Drive straight for about 5 miles until you see IKEA and Tesco on your left. At that point turn right at the lights and go over the bridge. You are now at the back of the ground and there are half a dozen or so car parks. I have driven to the lane thousands of times and taken many routes, this is the best one.
Your Tottenham thru and thru , aren't you?.

Fancy Bedford asking @a spur from swansea where to park for a home game.

Probably after a bit of help for next Wednesday....you know, when we're at the Liberty.

Know the feeling. Never seen us win in 5 visits. I am going for a change of Car Park, going to park and ride from Stanmore, see if it brings any luck

Went to Stanmore for the Gent game when all the trains were messed up...nice journey to and from Wembley but an absolute nightmare getting out of the car park - took around an hour....not sure whether that was because everyone had the same idea or that's just standard!

Anyone have a recommendation for a good cafe for a hearty fry up before the Bournemouth game? I'm (sadly due to family ill health) coming over for that weekend and snagged two brick tickets for the game so at least my son will get his first (and last) visit to The Lane.
La Barca. Kid friendly. Corner of High Road and Ruskin Road.

Went to Stanmore for the Gent game when all the trains were messed up...nice journey to and from Wembley but an absolute nightmare getting out of the car park - took around an hour....not sure whether that was because everyone had the same idea or that's just standard!

Standard :(

I'd recommend going to one of the many excellent Turkish restaurants on the high road instead - we use Oz Ericyes near Bruce Grove and their special mixed grill is a thing of beauty! 

I literally can't wait for next year, for a 3pm kick off I will have to leave around 10am and will get home about 9pm if I'm lucky

My mrs is going to be absolutely thrilled with that for next season !!

I missed out on tickets for the Watford game next week, annoying as I have a number of family who are Watford seasons ticket holders so would have been nice to meet up with them for this game.

However, as I managed to purchase a ticket in the home end at Vicarage Road this season and now have a Watford membership, I thought I'd see if I could get tickets for the game at WHL, and I found out that I can get a ticket in the Away section (£30).

Not sure whether to do it or wait to see if any tickets get released in the next few days in the home section...

I missed out on tickets for the Watford game next week, annoying as I have a number of family who are Watford seasons ticket holders so would have been nice to meet up with them for this game.

However, as I managed to purchase a ticket in the home end at Vicarage Road this season and now have a Watford membership, I thought I'd see if I could get tickets for the game at WHL, and I found out that I can get a ticket in the Away section (£30).

Not sure whether to do it or wait to see if any tickets get released in the next few days in the home section...

Worth waiting. You could get an e-mail on Weds offering you a returned seat, thats what I am holding for with regards to the Bournemouth match

Worth waiting. You could get an e-mail on Weds offering you a returned seat, thats what I am holding for with regards to the Bournemouth match

I'm thinking I might buy one and then I know I'm definitely going to match and then if I get offered one I'll see if I can find a friend who might want to take the ticket off of me

They seem to offer returns in two batches. The first to a selection of failed ballotees on Tuesday or Wednesday of the week before the game and then anything left to other failed ballotees about 1pm on the Friday.

Just picked up 3 tickets for the Watford game after receiving the returns email. All blocks were orange, still think there are far too many seats available to all be returns!

I've not received an email, and tried logging in and it says I don't have correct privileges

Just picked up 3 tickets for the Watford game after receiving the returns email. All blocks were orange, still think there are far too many seats available to all be returns!

Got an e-mail too, but got other plans now for this Saturday. really hoping for an email this time next week

Back