• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Looks like I'll go down the route of an away ticket and wait and see. Will still be cheaper buying 2 tickets than 1 on Stubhub!

I have been offered a ticket as early as Tuesday and as late as Friday albeit for a Sunday fixture. I was unsuccessful in all of the ballots virtually since the start of the year and got offered returns for Stoke, Everton and Southampton and I would expect an email for Watford although I have other plans. Check your email regularly tomorrow and Wednesday........bet you get an offer

The LP table on the OS has been updated as of today's date.
So for those of us eagerly awaiting today's ballot result and cut-off point for the Utd game, this is how it looks :

upload_2017-4-4_13-23-18.png

The big question is how many tickets will be available. If it was 5,070 for Woolwich, I can't imagine it being much more for our last game, given that there will likely be more club guests in attendance. 185-190 for the cut-off?

Still in the Top 50 pointswise, but that will fall riught through the floor next season when they do the readjustment

So for those of us eagerly awaiting today's ballot result and cut-off point for the Utd game, this is how it looks :

View attachment 3191

The big question is how many tickets will be available. If it was 5,070 for Woolwich, I can't imagine it being much more for our last game, given that there will likely be more club guests in attendance. 185-190 for the cut-off?

Well i'm on 188........

View attachment 3191

I would guess that puts me on 1267 (I have 299 points)

Definitely was below 206 the cut off as my mate has got one on my application. West Lower I think, Block 16 Row 9

I even checked last week and didn't see the option to apply. It's the only game I haven't applied for all season and THE one game I said I wouldn't miss. I would definitely have enough points too.

Gutted for you mate. Not the sort of game where people will sell on either unless you wanted to pay £400-£500 and only then that's if they weren't emotionally invested in it

Back