• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Its a shame United are still in with a shout of reaching the EL semis, a Friday 8pm ko wouldnt have been a bad time to have the United match..well better than Monday 8pm at least

I will be shocked if it isn't Monday 15th as we have discussed before. Only a week or so to find out!

I'm sure the Met love the timing of this West Ham game.
On the plus side if Man Utd make the Europa semis they will play two after this and they would be our next game.

I'm sure the Met love the timing of this West Ham game.
On the plus side if Man Utd make the Europa semis they will play two after this and they would be our next game.

Unless they decide to slip the Leciester match in on Tues 9th or Weds 10th?

Anyone know anywhere decent for parking for the Swansea game?

Maybe @a spur from swansea

You can do that, costs a fiver,i think,...... though the Morrisons car park opposite is free for three hours,so if you get there after seven you be ok . The other car park next to Morrisons, for B+Q ,Next etc may have different restrictions and has a different entrance to it. On street car parking is very restrictive opposite the ground and you will get booked if you block someone or park on any sort of yellow lines.

Anyone know anywhere decent for parking for the Swansea game?

Maybe @a spur from swansea

Come off of the M25 at junction 25 and head towards London. Take a left at the first set of lights (Mollison Avenue), which is almost immediately after getting off of the M25. Drive straight for about 5 miles until you see IKEA and Tesco on your left. At that point turn right at the lights and go over the bridge. You are now at the back of the ground and there are half a dozen or so car parks. I have driven to the lane thousands of times and taken many routes, this is the best one.

Come off of the M25 at junction 25 and head towards London. Take a left at the first set of lights (Mollison Avenue), which is almost immediately after getting off of the M25. Drive straight for about 5 miles until you see IKEA and Tesco on your left. At that point turn right at the lights and go over the bridge. You are now at the back of the ground and there are half a dozen or so car parks. I have driven to the lane thousands of times and taken many routes, this is the best one.

Its an away game at Swansea

Thats where we park. West Street. Good choice for a home match

Back