• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

178 was the cut off and 18,614 applied. Have to say, I am very surprised that it didn't surpass Arsenal applications being the final game.

We got Block 45. Weird, I thought that was where the United fans would be. So I assume they have the bottom tier?

My oh my oh my................i'm in on 188 pts .........and you have the pleasure of my company in block 45 @paxtonwolf .

Definately an away block (so thats a novelty) but i seem to recollect that United always only take the lower tier? (not sure if that has helped us out with more tickets).

I'm gonna cry my eyes out......so NO pictures @paxtonwolf :)

My oh my oh my................i'm in on 188 pts .........and you have the pleasure of my company in block 45 @paxtonwolf .

Definately an away block (so thats a novelty) but i seem to recollect that United always only take the lower tier? (not sure if that has helped us out with more tickets).

I'm gonna cry my eyes out......so NO pictures @paxtonwolf :)

Yes, its our debut in that Block. Row 16 for us. Well done on getting in, must have been touch and go refreshing all afternoon. Now just got to hope its not the Monday night

We got Block 45. Weird, I thought that was where the United fans would be. So I assume they have the bottom tier?

They will have taken the whole allocation (they only live round the corner) and you'll be right next to them.

standard-map.jpg

With regards to the ko day/time. I know its been discussed several times, but I think the club should be insisting to all involved that the match is played on the Sunday.

IIRC the demolition starts almost immediately. The last thing we need is a days delay right at the start with the guys not starting until Tuesday, its tight enough as it is.

I know we cant play Saturday as United are still in the EL, so for me Sunday 4pm is the logical choice, then IF Sky want to make a 'big thing' of it, they can, without worrying about it clashing with any other PL match

#
I think this season block 45 is home fans as the club agreed a lower allocation for away teams due to our reduced capacity.
I was in 45 for the WBA game, and will be again for the woolwich game.

Was there something about them not getting the Upper Tier in the past and a reduced allocation due to their persistent standing?
Why are they being singled out? I genuinely don't think I've ever sat down at an away game.

With regards to the ko day/time. I know its been discussed several times, but I think the club should be insisting to all involved that the match is played on the Sunday.

IIRC the demolition starts almost immediately. The last thing we need is a days delay right at the start with the guys not starting until Tuesday, its tight enough as it is.

I know we cant play Saturday as United are still in the EL, so for me Sunday 4pm is the logical choice, then IF Sky want to make a 'big thing' of it, they can, without worrying about it clashing with any other PL match
I'm sure I read it was being agreed this week

Why are they being singled out? I genuinely don't think I've ever sat down at an away game.

I would be the same, but after a google it may be do with standing in aisles and gangways as well. But the search only brought up Anfield, and Liverpool probably wanted an excuse to cut Utd's allocation anyway.

My recollection of the game in 2009, when they chinned us 1-3, was that they were all in the Lower Tier. I was in South Upper for that one.

Was there something about them not getting the Upper Tier in the past and a reduced allocation due to their persistent standing?

Yes that definitely rings a bell. I seem to remember them standing en masse throughout the game in the upper tier more than once, pretty much the only team I can recall doing that (my ST used to be up there).

Shocked the cut off and app. numbers were so low...

Annoying as i have too many SF and not enough Utd tickets now for my lot. Will be interesting to see what the club does about any returned tickets.

I havent been offered a watford ticket yet either and im on 243 points. Mate on 246 has - Random system

Back